Need a good cheap unlimited broadband

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
my line is due to be freed up from tiscali on dec 3rd, so i need a good cheap 2mb unlimited broadband service.

not one of those ones with the fair usage thing where they limit your bandwidth if you d/load more than 2gb in a week.

i'v seen ukonline for £24.99 but online reviews dont look so good.

any recomendations would be much apreciated.

In fact I'm in much the same position with Wannadoo, and am shopping around.

I know there are cheap deals but I've also heard some horror stories with really cr@ppy customer service from a few.

Suggestions welcome here too.

:Cheers:

Broadband

Tesco's have some good deals i've been useing their narrow band for about 6 months ,Broadband for £17.99 ? tempting.
Only 1 megabite may not suite your needs

Last edited:
I have just had to get a migration key from bt or they were going to charge me £80.76 excess usage charge for the 131gb that I used during October.
I have migrated to ukonline (not active for another couple of weeks) which was free. The price for me is £19.99 for 1 meg unlimited or £24.99 for 2 meg unlimited.

If your exchange is ADSL2 enabled you can get unlimited 1 meg for £9.99, 2 meg for £14.99, 8 meg for £24.99 and up to 22 meg for £29.99

check here to see if it is enabled h**p://www.ukonline.net/broadband/exchangelist.php

Check out UKOnline - 1mb for 9.99, and if your close enough to the exchange, 22mb for 29.99 - all unlimited, the cust service is prompt 2.

Thanks

TETSPRN

madnlooney said:
NTL is unlimited and for 2meg link is 24.99 amonth

Soon to be 4Mb for that price and 10Mb at £34.99 pm

i would recomend tesco but it is only i meg

use seriouslyinternet.com myself ... 2 MB and depending on your downloads each month depends what it costs ... max is £27.99 month and starts from £14.99

some months i have only had to pay £16.99

free migration and free upgrade to 8MB when it becaome available (some areas already at 8MB)

I would aslo vote for ukonline, been with them some time and it works fine.

Also if your recomended - pm me - you get your 1st month free

Hi
I am also looking for a new service provider 2gb+ unlimited.
I was thinking about plus.net.... has anyone tried them?...looks ok but with 30gb per month fair usage (probably enough for me... if its true) £22.00 per month.

any ideas?

can't comment myself as never used them but few places do not rate plus.net all that good

as previously posted I use seriouslyinternet

thanks for all the recomendations guys

i ended up signing up with pipex 1mb for 23.49 a month (£19.99 for the first six months)

i saw a few cheaper ones, but after some investigating on the net i think pipex are the guys to go with.

they are unlimited (no fair usage shite)

and they have uk based customer services (not premium rate) 24/7.

and all the reviews i've read online about them dont have a bad word to say.

pipex=recomended.

i use NThell and have the 2mb at 24.99 month, never been questioned on usage..

upload nor download...

and if its not quick enought plenty of info on here how to uncapp

Back