iPhone "Navigon"

M3RMy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Managed to get hold of copy of navigon. Seems pretty good although have to make a trip out in the car to test if fully. Would post the link for NZB but don't wanna get in trouble :Fish: Anyone else tried it yet??

oh wicked thanks M3RMy coming down now :banana:
thanks for getting back to my pm

Also on Appulo

FYI: 1.6GB so you're gonna need some serious free space

Last edited:
just used it and have to say im impressed with it so far it needs a few things like postcode and speed cams but its good as the first real satnav for iphone
thanks again M3RMy

Managed to get hold of copy of navigon. Seems pretty good although have to make a trip out in the car to test if fully. Would post the link for NZB but don't wanna get in trouble :Fish: Anyone else tried it yet??

whats a NAVIGON plz?

whats a NAVIGON plz?

Google is your friend

000234480.jpg

Well i tried it out today and i'm really impressed. Picked up a GPS signal as soon as I left the house and got me from A to B. Can't judge if this is any worse or better than Tom Tom or Garmin cos I haven't used either. I agree that a postcode finder would be great, but for a first official Satnav app for the iphone it's great.

I just grabbed Appsync through Cydia and then dragged the Navigon .IPA into itunes and synched my phone up. Takes a while to install though .... probably about 15 mins.

I just grabbed Appsync through Cydia and then dragged the Navigon .IPA into itunes and synched my phone up. Takes a while to install though .... probably about 15 mins.

good info i will give it a go

Found out from another forum today that you can open the navigon IPA in winrar, and strip all the unwanted maps out. I have stripped it down so I just have the UK map, now comes in at about 156 megs and takes a couple of minutes to sync to phone.

Found out from another forum today that you can open the navigon IPA in winrar, and strip all the unwanted maps out. I have stripped it down so I just have the UK map, now comes in at about 156 megs and takes a couple of minutes to sync to phone.

Sweet! Good shout.

got it installed guys, works well, just cant seem to get audio going, any hints guy? got TT on ma n95,sometimes takes an age to get signal, but navigon starts straight away, good stuff.

I got it down to 196mb but how do you lose the rest, I've deleted all maps bar UK, did you delete all the language folders for all but UK aswell?

finding the iPhones GPS pretty useless with this app -constantly get signal too poor, will start once signal is sufficient.

Back