• No leave them as its not worth it for a short period

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanting some feedback on picon name/seasonal changes

Are you bothered when a picon changes for a limited time ? for instance now we are getting name changes for like a 8 week period over Christmas
Sky Christmas/superhearo/oo7
Christmas 24
True Christmas
Blissmas
etc etc

Poll added be appreciated if you use the picons to see your opinion :)

I vote yes, but would add the following comments:-

IMO, if you use the ServiceNamePicons, (these changes were committed to the PLI images)

1. The whole picon folder size will be smaller.
2. You can leave the seasonal named ones there and the image will pick the one which has the matching name.
3. No need for any action by yourself or user.

I think its would add a nice touch for the Christmas period, So I voted Yes

so does every picon have to be renamed again to make these changes ?

I voted Yes ...but it would depend on the amount of work Rat/Snapman would have to put in:Cheers:

so does every picon have to be renamed again to make these changes ?

Not sure about that @Rat I would say just do the film channels, don't think I've seen the channel Blissmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
In music folder
so do the ones you watch and dont bother with others ?

lol ;)

Why not???

It would be a great addition Rat.

I pity the poor sod that has to make them...... lol

Seriously, I'm not voting on this one tbh, but if you've been good girls and boys, maybe Santa will bring Christmas picons.

Hand's up who's been good this year?

Thought so!! lol

why ask if you going to run down the answer.

I think where @Rat is coming from is either we don't do them or we cover the whole lot that have changed for Christmas @Napster .

Still pity the guy in the background making them though, he's got my upmost respect!!! pmsl ;)

I think where @Rat is coming from is either we don't do them or we cover the whole lot that have changed for Christmas @Napster .

Still pity the guy in the background making them though, he's got my upmost respect!!! pmsl ;)

I didn't realize there was that many changes at Christmas, I thought it was just a couple of film channels I'm happy either way, you both do an excellent job keeping on top on this.

I don't know of how many changes there are or will be @Napster . It would be just a case of trying to keep on top of the changes mate :)

Now that Rat has moved over to SNP, I think we should start preparing for the usual renames.

Already done a few :) Just cant remember all that change :)

Back