nagra2

gentlex

Inactive User
Reaction score
with all the commotion with the 250's i forgot to pass on this little info i heard today apparently vm is going nagra2 in 2011

woah we better crack it quick.....

get your 9v batteries aout and someresistorout to see if we can trick the boxes into keeping nagra1

so all we need is to reprogram the cards image to nagra 2?? but obviously we need to know how the keys get decrypted build the emu in the card??

woah we better crack it quick.....
get your 9v batteries aout and someresistorout to see if we can trick the boxes into keeping nagra1
well we got 3yrs to work on it. lol

with all the commotion with the 250's i forgot to pass on this little info i heard today apparently vm is going nagra2 in 2011

it's not nagra 2 it's nagra 18, and it's not untill 2015. because they have not made it yet ..............:banana:

michael

it's not nagra 2 it's nagra 18, and it's not untill 2015. because they have not made it yet ..............:banana:
michael

indeed, this story is bs.

and nagra2 is being phased out soon,
D+ is already sening EMM's on some channels for nagra3 cards,
i suspect they will be sending them out to customers soon with a view to killing nagra2 by xmas.

that said, someone has been posting the nagra3 keys on upload sites so it wasnt that secure i suppose.

Nagra 3 is still secure for the moment. The only hack at the moment is to allow you to use your sub card on another box ie dreambox even that is not public yet.

Back