Nagra Hex block Decryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal is that jackal waiting for me I look at you help each other like others without making noise

Whahahahaha you gotta be shitting me right? If you want to contribute then post the code without the password or don't post anything at all. Stop playing stupid games and stop wasting peoples time !!!!!!

Do you really think we are going to beg you for a password? Do you like being in the center of attention much?

And stop talking about payservers, because past experiences teach us, exactly the people who pretend NOT to be a server and care about the "hobby" are most definately payservers. And don't get me wrong... i don't really give a damn if you are a payserver or not.. just stop pretending that you are some sacred dude who is out there to help us all.

And alerting authorities? Really, about what…. YOU spreading code that facilitates illegal pay-tv operations or maybe it's al made up and is there no code at all.

The bigest joke here is you and i will not shame you here and explain why.
@blubber83 can confirm the code and that it isn't a joke at all.
Anyway not wasting my time anymore with this post.
I tried always to help people here just for fun.
File removed

if you would read clearly my post you would know why i put a password on it....

People will always sell to payservers or to other random people to make money. This is just how the world works :)

If it's not you, it's someone else..

People will always sell to payservers or to other random people to make money. This is just how the world works :)

If it's not you, it's someone else..
it's because of that attitude that the world and humanity are lost ....

Who know's the real way to decrypt CWPK's ?

besides of peek and pook and conversions , someone else discovered the real encryption behind the algo to decipher them?
I'am open to learn and teach.

Here is a soft + how to as very easy is possible calculate dcwpk

file

For the people interested about archive password via PM and explain me what you can help to improve.

grettz to everyone

BTW: adas, sega and others polisz oszust company ignore this message

besides of peek and pook and conversions , someone else discovered the real encryption behind the algo to decipher them?

that would be a nice accomplishment...

What you not understand ? Oszust name not racistic word. Oszust pl = to english translate, cheater..

BTW: as new registered member from the north europe country you have very long message, problem is only this: you message not abou sat and too i see pajac from the same country and group liked you 😄

This thread is for helping each other and not for slagging and bitching

going to delete all the crap yet again

infractions will be given if it continues after my post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klivo can you give me password for winrar. I can not writte PM. please

It's easier to win the lottery than someone really knows how the process is done! Lol
can start with this, AES_128_ECB -------> 4021!:)

This thread is for helping each other and not for slagging and bitching

going to delete all the crap yet again

Then i hope you also agree putting links to files that are password protected has nothing to do with "helping each other" If they want to share files with friends they should sent them directly and not place them on a public board. If you want to share files here then they should be visible to everybody.

It's easier to win the lottery than someone really knows how the process is done! Lol
can start with this, AES_128_ECB -------> 4021!:)

I think the proces is documented in several public files, but without all the keys it's impossible. The problem is it only works one-way, not backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back