Nagra Hex block Decryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
see this war..

1, first asked about password for source adas, second on pm the electron .. for why ? or what this pointed ?
only this, he this wanted for commercial servers, because nc+ have ci+ modules, france provider too and for home use is ci+ module Ok

BTW: adas, or electron or someuser please send me one message where i wanted some ?

i dont know why all people tell fucking payserver , no payserver
are you thinking that people need solutions for porpose use only ?
hhhhh all people here are crazy

heh, 100 % this users as elektron, and adas wanted this only for study :D

for example the adas:

hdplus.jpg

this picture pointer about his and end work on hd+

and in the second wanted uart solution for nc+ pace receiver

ncplus.jpg

heh .. too 100 % only for study he need this 2 differend language platforms :D
you is very naive ...

heh, why you edited.. the nickname who posted you this picture is user milosina and the having big pay server in bulgaria... i known him, very good.. first time he wanted max tv solution, now nds total tv NDS ..

Are you on some drugs or just released from the crazy?
Probably both.
I have a payserver on Bulgaria.HAHAHAHAHA oh my good.
Friend you need to be treated brain, but i think it's too late for you!!!!!!!!!!

I do not fight on the pitch of the imbecility klivo won before even starting

you know I'm wary 2 times over those who cry to the wolf

you want to bring me with you in your boat

we will play a game give my name to the authorities and especially give yours too and we will see who is payserver or not

@klivo @Vlado fogo

You are a common cheater and you want to get rich on the work of other users.

Cau Adas

why are you pulling things out of context? if you need some posted post full message not edited:

adas_sky.jpg

he wanted to replace dumps nc + for algo to sky sky germany and my answer in this you and me picture is:

cena za co ? za source ? je vysoká .. tolko nezarobis ani za rok in germany = translate to english: price for what? source ? is hight .. you do not get so much for a year in Germany ..

and too on second picture

adas2.jpg

my message : co ponukate na vymenu = translate: what you offer for exchange ?..

please tell me where you see money or which leads you to tell someone that it is commercial ? Maybe he did not get what he needed with your band ... You germany-polland commercial band newer get nonthing from me as i am writed 2x before ..

the nickname who posted you this picture is user milosina and the having big pay server in bulgaria... i known him, very good.. first time he wanted max tv solution, now nds total tv NDS ..

Like i said thats an easy piece of cake to "Plamen D" he has good contacts and knowledge, if necessary he can get hold of Ray also to chip in some insight knowledge, ask milosina to drop his address, Plamen will pay a quick support visit.

BTW alot of recent intel flying around here of who knows who..., who needs cybercrime investigations departments if we have n3hexblock topic right:cool::p

Attention this source is not for P4yserver Admins (don't send me shitty pms i will not respond and i will block you)
and it not to be used for any commercial distribution or anything commercial related...

If i catch anyone re-selling this hard work i will alert authorities, the source code is watermarked btw.

To all users This is a hobby please don't destroy it.

Whahahahaha you gotta be shitting me right? If you want to contribute then post the code without the password or don't post anything at all. Stop playing stupid games and stop wasting peoples time !!!!!!

Do you really think we are going to beg you for a password? Do you like being in the center of attention much?

And stop talking about payservers, because past experiences teach us, exactly the people who pretend NOT to be a server and care about the "hobby" are most definately payservers. And don't get me wrong... i don't really give a damn if you are a payserver or not.. just stop pretending that you are some sacred dude who is out there to help us all.

And alerting authorities? Really, about what…. YOU spreading code that facilitates illegal pay-tv operations or maybe it's al made up and is there no code at all.

listen man

im dont spreading code no need

at this time im looking and reading same all member he always connected and never post or help

thanks for all

and **** payserver

listen man

im dont spreading code no need

at this time im looking and reading same all member he always connected and never post or help

thanks for all

and **** payserver

agree, payserver have been making money with the effort from others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back