Nabilosat DM500 V. 0.8 MAXVAR

Am I missing something really obvious, or is there a special trick to getting this image to clear channels? I have downloaded cams and keys, but I only get the FTAs.

Has anyone actually gotten this image to clear channels with the downloaded emus? If so, which one(s) did you use? None of the Evo or Newcamds seem to want to work for me.

I'm using it with Gbox2.1b on Satellite, brilliant image.

Yep, I installed Gbox earlier, and it saved the day. ;)

Looks like a cool image, although the analog watch was driving me crazy, so I had to download another skin.

I've noticed one slight problem. If I record something from the timer and send the box to standby, when I manually switch the box back on, I get Service not found and have to reboot, but the box will quite happily go back and forth between standby and recording several times using the timer.

If i install this with dreamup, will it include other skins with it ?

Becuase i dont want an analouge clock.

Cheers guys.

There are no additional skins installed, but if you're connected to the web, you can download other ones from the Addons menu on the yellow button.

Analog watches don't belong in the digital age. ;)

As in , my comp connected to the dreambox ? online ?

Or, my dreambox connected to the router ? or my dreambox connected through wireless network etc.....explain ! cheers !

Your Dreambox needs internet access to be able to do online updates/downloads, of course, and it will usually have this if it's connected to a router, but you can also install skins manually.

Steady on chaps, I think this particular image only has 1 compatible skin.

There are plenty of other skins available via the online update. I tried at least 3 different ones.

right im gona install it via dreamup now and then check out skins after. cheers dingy

Back