* Enigma: 10.05.2007
* Graphics additions by Nabilosat team
* Graphics Develop Consulting by Vali, Matrix, Army and Porto
* GCC Original CVS
* Web Interface: Nabilosat edition by Army

you can download languages from Nabilo addon panels and install in DM500 V 0.8

Great News for all Nabilosat Members
Here is the Nabilosat Image V. 0.8 for your Dm500
The main new of this version is that the skin system have been entirely recoded.
The new skin system is a singificative improvement in Nabilosat Images story.

This 0.8 version is MORE AND MORE STABLE AND FAST.
Many graphics objects have been added (Nabilosat Image v 0.8 is the first image in the world to have an Analogic Clock in the OSD).

There is a new way to manage extra/light skin.
In this 0.8 version, when OSD is shown you can press the button OK to have INSTANTLY the extra skin information on OSD.

You can set an option too to have a persistent clock on the television screen.

The new skin Validation 8 used all the new graphic improvments of the 0.8 versions with a very high quality style effect.

Warning: You can use only Skins for V. 0.8++ on this image.

thanks zaf786
this looks interesting will have a look at this later always like to try out new things whats this (Analogic Clock) ah! suppose i will find out.

thanks again zaf

My fav image mate, thanks. :)

UPDATE :

I've been playing with this all night, it's a fabulous image. :)

But.....after i got it all running the way i wanted it, I restarted it and it appeared to loose my Default Cam settings, then it refused to allow me to save my cam.

I'm sure it's a problem with ME rather than the image, can anyone confirm that it is storing their settings ok?

Last edited:
hi witchy2k1
how did you install camds as i was going to have a play to night but was going to use the emu updates from the Nabilosat site.
cheers johny48

hi witchy2k1
how did you install camds as i was going to have a play to night but was going to use the emu updates from the Nabilosat site.
cheers johny48

Hi yellow button twice will take you to addons download***

Modified NabiloDM500 v.0.8

Hi just uploaded a MODIFIED version of last nabilosat image forDM500 V.0.8 It,s all ready to go just do a scan choose correct provider for your area***

hi witchy2k1
cheers johny48

I'm using it on a satellte box mate, I had to manually install G-Box 2.1b manually as it wasn't available via the online server.

I'm using it on a satellte box mate, I had to manually install G-Box 2.1b manually as it wasn't available via the online server.

Hi i don,t know much about sat what i have done is with this image i have downloaded CcCAM170 Link gbox225 of nabilo addons download and ftp my keys etc to the box and deleted CCcam in var/bin rebooted it stars fine***

hi zaf
got this image going last night added a couple of other skins and what i think is a new game as i have not seen it before called (senso).
image looks really cool see you uploaded a modded version.

as for the gbox emu on the nabilo forum they don't allow talk of this emu as the makers do not want to go public,
cheers johny48

Yer it's all very hush hush, but you can find it everywhere!?!! :)

would you be able to convert the modified to a img file for dreamup please ?

im not too good with flashwizard .

would you be able to convert the modified to a img file for dreamup please ?

im not too good with flashwizard
and me tooooooooo if you can love to try it out : colors1

Back