n95 8gb slingbox with three or 02

johnbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am getting an n95 8gb on a new contract shortly and i am quite frankly creaming my pants at the prospect of being able to watch footie in work via my mobile phone. - simple things.

I shall be abel to do this by using the slingbox to whip my cable feed to the phone.

Looks quite good from some of the vids i have seen on youtube.

From what i can see you will need the unlimited interet add on. I first seen this on the three network but when i phoned o2 to find out how to cancel my current contract they have advised they will be able to beat the offer but cannot do this until 13th. exactly one month before my contract is is due to expire. So they are gonna phone me back on tuesday. In meantime i have been trying to find out if you can use a slingbox on the 02 network as forgot to ask this.. cannot seem to find much info on it. You need to pay extra for the xseries add on with three which is extra £10 a month. i will be getting inclusive internet with 02 if i stay with them. Does anyone have this setup and confirm if its possible to use slingbox with 02.

Its brill mate for catching up highlights etc not really for watching full matches tho screens a little small lol.The only thing that dissapointed me with it was when i was at the caravan i couldnt receive it as i wasnt in a 3g area .Yeah on my package i had web and walk plus and the sports subscription it only really costed me 5 quid more a month as i use the web & walk plus for my net when im away from home .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back