N3 Hack info

Just heard from someone N3 card have been delivered in Nottingham

Well I'm in Nottingham and I'm still on the 3.6 firmware. I don't think they send cards out to areas until they have upgraded to the latest 3.7 firmware.

Well I'm in Nottingham and I'm still on the 3.6 firmware. I don't think they send cards out to areas until they have upgraded to the latest 3.7 firmware.

All i can say this person has go his new V box plus N3 card this morning and has posted some pics of his card on another forum just waiting for a reply from him about his firmware

All i can say this person has go his new V box plus N3 card this morning and has posted some pics of his card on another forum just waiting for a reply from him about his firmware

I've just seen thoes pics and can confirm its a normal Rom 11 card he's been given.

Unless they have started an N3 stream in an area then VM will never give out an N3 card. They simply dont work on the N1 system so the customer would be left without a service.

Look at where N3 streams are available and you'll see that the majority of areas simply cant, as yet, be given N3 cards.

If you lookat the pid streams
You wil be able to see if N3 is Running along side N1
This means its getting closer ....................Paul

people are too lazy, and want everything 'fixed' for them

satellite people have been 'playing' with N3 for ages, do some reading, get rid of the 'wheres my fix' attitude, its NOT going to be 'fixed' for you, EVER

the 'fix' involves every person who uses it to do their own bit of work, and to keep doing it, the software is freely available, on this and just about every other forum with similar interests, but as people want something that they have to do nothing with, they are too arrogant to bother even trying to learn and look for it

the days of being spoonfed your fixes are coming to an end, if you want hacked viewing, learn to hack it, N3 is already being done on the satellite side of things, and itll also work for cable N3, if you read how

its all here on DW in the open for everyone to see, youre just not looking right

well said mate :)

i agree people should give these guys a break they must work very hard

Back