N3 Hack info

2old4this

Inactive User
Reaction score
!!!Breaking News!!!

Keep boxes more info to follow

Nagra3.png

N£ wont be hacked anytime soon, im sure of that, shame thou i love all the channels,

can u give us a clue on the info,new add on software maybe

at the moment averything is being tested and retested i been told that we should have working hack by August 2nd keeping in mind the full change over to N3 will be completed in march. so guys any more info will be posted here

Please do not pm asking for any updates as i will not reply as i will not have the info

at the moment averything is being tested and retested i been told that we should have working hack by August 2nd keeping in mind the full change over to N3 will be completed in march. so guys any more info will be posted here

Please do not pm asking for any updates as i will not reply as i will not have the info

u got more chance of flying to mars by spaceship and getting a crack in yer glasses than a crack for n3 stop leading people on with something what wont happen

Lets not shoot people down if they have a good rep on here, i for one am getting sick of reading joke posts and personally i think the reputation of the forum will be ruined by persistant joker posts with no fact.

However if people have some structure to their arguement that could lead others in the right direction then it is a good thing. Forums are for sharing views after all.

Evidence of a total rollout by March would be nice "2oldforthis" ?? but for now i am not doubting your arguement that a workround could be available by August. There are a lot of people working on this and patience will be the hard bit for many people.

By the way the Quote "there is no Nagra rollout is not factual" The good people in Leeds would certainly disagree with you and N3 if we are to call it that has already been logged in the stream.

Last edited:
yea always give peeps the chance to show wat they find or found out....

but come on a released hack around august 2nd.........

thats like saying i can hack it....but wont be released till november 26th...lol...

why august 2nd .? wats so special about that date.?

Well if a hack is released I would expect it to be short lived. Look what happened with N2 and Map 57 they could easily put a stop to any hack for N3 when they want to by introducing more complicated algorithms in a revision update.

Luckily most things were known to hackers regarding N2 so they were able to eventually crack Map 57 who knows what tricks Kudelski may have up their sleeves for the N3 encryption.

people are too lazy, and want everything 'fixed' for them

satellite people have been 'playing' with N3 for ages, do some reading, get rid of the 'wheres my fix' attitude, its NOT going to be 'fixed' for you, EVER

the 'fix' involves every person who uses it to do their own bit of work, and to keep doing it, the software is freely available, on this and just about every other forum with similar interests, but as people want something that they have to do nothing with, they are too arrogant to bother even trying to learn and look for it

the days of being spoonfed your fixes are coming to an end, if you want hacked viewing, learn to hack it, N3 is already being done on the satellite side of things, and itll also work for cable N3, if you read how

its all here on DW in the open for everyone to see, youre just not looking right

see what i mean

a few people have clicked, and yes, you are correct. further PMs about this will now be deleted unread
Hi Digi you're a God on here to most and especially the new.So i and you must expect people to come to you with all sorts of ,please help,please show me the way and etc,etc.I did many moons ago , and must say what a gentleman you have been ,along with many other members that helped me.I know you do what ever you can to help and you always have.So this is not a message to you it's a message to all peeps that are worried about N3 and all that's going on.Please be patient ,please give Digi and the other Techno guy's some space and maybe,when you do bother checking all the stuff that's on about N3 and maybe you can't fathom it out (even when you've tried) Digi and the rest might lead you in the right direction.That's how he helped me,and i know it's frustrating to look up and do a bit of reading but that's what you must do.He'll know if you ain't bothered and that's when you won't get any help!And so it should be

I must sympathize with the likes of digidude etc as I imagine it's a absolute nightmare people wanting a fix.
However not all of us are spongers, if I can ever give my help to anybody I will do, and I know a lot of other posters are the same thats what a forums about.
Experience is only gained by people learning.
Im glad you have given some of us the hint of where to look as I think most of us would never of even ventured over to that side of things, I personally just look at the cable section and see whats going on in there.
I wish there was a dumies book on N3 as I think most of us would probably go and buy it!!
Good luck anyway!

I must sympathize with the likes of digidude etc as I imagine it's a absolute nightmare people wanting a fix.
However not all of us are spongers, if I can ever give my help to anybody I will do, and I know a lot of other posters are the same thats what a forums about.
Experience is only gained by people learning.
Im glad you have given some of us the hint of where to look as I think most of us would never of even ventured over to that side of things, I personally just look at the cable section and see whats going on in there.
I wish there was a dumies book on N3 as I think most of us would probably go and buy it!!
Good luck anyway!
DEERRR on me the penny's just dropped once and for all. lol ...think av got loads of reading and learning.but thats what makes it fun. .... "CAN SOME 1 POINT ME IN THE RIGHT WAY" LOL. sorry but couldnt help that .... gone to read some stuff:Clap:

Has Dusty Bin run home crying, with the bat and ball? Put another shilling in your gas meter dude. :grab:

Back