Reaction score
taken from another site where N3 is in place

*Set to receive new cards = Assumption based on N3 stream being present

*Receiving new cards = Fact

*Note: info on this list is subject to change

Current areas on 3.7

- Aylesbury
- Barnsley (Set to receive new cards)
- Bedfordshire including Bedford Sandy, Biggleswade, Dunstable, Luton (Set to receive new cards)
- Belfast
- Bells Hill
- Bolton
- Bradford (Set to receive new cards)
- Brighton
- Cambridge
- Cardiff
- Casltford (Set to receive new cards)
- Cheltenham
- Chesham
- Cheshire including Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn
- Chiltern Hills
- Cleethorpes (Set to receive new cards)
- Coventry
- Croxley Green
- Derbyshire (Receiving new cards)
- Dorset including Bournemouth, Poole (Receiving new cards)
- Dunbartonshire in Scotland
- Dundee in Scotland
- Durham
- East Anglia
- Essex including Harlo, Romford, Ilford, Rainham
- Falkirk in Scotland
- Fife in Scotland
- Gateshead
- Glasgow in Scotland
- Grimsby (Set to receive new cards)
- Halifax (Set to receive new cards)
- Hampshire including Gosport, Aldershot, Farnborough
- Harrogate
- Hartlepool
- Hertfordshire including Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead, Bishops Stortford Watford, Rickmansworth South Hertfordshire, (Hitchin, Letchworth, St Albans, Ware, Hertford, Hoddesdon, Cheshunt, receiving new cards)
- High Wycombe
- Horley
- Huddersfield
- Humberside
- Immingham (Set to receive new cards)
- Keighley (Set to receive new cards)
- Kent including Bexley, Dartford (Swanley, Ashford, Dover receiving new cards)
- Kirklees including Dewsbury, Batley, Mirfield
- Lancashire including Chorley, Preston, Burnley, Nelson, Accrington, Colne, Blackburn
- Leamington Spa
- Leeds
- Leicestershire (Set to receive new cards)
- Lincolnshire (Set to receive new cards as part of Nottingham headend)
- Liverpool
- London 41050 including Harrow, Wembley, Lewisham, Hackney East London, South London, Seven Kings, (Hounslow, West London, Hayes, Heston receiving new cards)
- Lothian in Scotland including (Edinburgh Set to receive new cards)
- Manchester including Swinton, Salford, Stretford, Stockport, Wigan
- Middlesbrough
- Middlesex including Staines, Enfield, Northwood (Receiving new cards)
- Newcastle
- Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Newport
- Northamptonshire
- North & South Lanarkshire in Scotland
- North Shields
- Norwich (Set to receive new cards)
- Nottinghamshire (Set to receive new cards)
- Oldham
- Oxford
- Paisley in Scotland
- Peterborough
- Portsmouth
- Reading
- Rotherham
- Rugby
- Scun'thorpe
- Sheffield
- Solent (Set to receive new cards)
- Southampton (Receiving new cards)
- Southend-on-Sea
- South Humberside (Set to receive new cards as part of Nottingham headend)
- South Shields
- South Tyneside
- South Wales
- St. Helens
- Stockton-on-Tees
- Stoke-on-Trent
- Sunderland
- Surrey including Guildford, Woking, Frimley, Farnham, Camberley, Epsom, Croydon, Kingston Upon Thames
- Sussex including Crawley (Receiving new cards)
- Swindon
- Teesside (Set to receive new cards)
- Tonbridge including Tonbridge wells, Edenbridge, Lower Surrey (Set to receive new cards)
- Uddingston in Scotland (Set to receive new cards)
- Wessex (Receiving new cards)
- Wirral
- York

Areas switched over to Nagra 3

- Acton London
- Aylesbury
- Barking
- Batley
- Bexleyheath
- Chesham
- Chiltern Hills
- Chingford
- Dagenham
- Dartford
- Dewsbury
- East Ham London
- East London
- Essex 1 (NTL/Excw parts only)
- Harrogate
- Huddersfield (NTL parts only)
- Ilford
- Kirklees
- Leeds
- Mirfield
- Rainham
- Rickmansworth
- Romford (Excw parts only)
- Seven Kings
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hertfordshire
- St Albans (Excw parts only)
- Upton Park
- Waltham Abbey
- Walthamstow
- Watford
- West Yorkshire (NTL parts only)
- York

So what does this mean? the areas on 3.7 are still safe for a while, and the area on N3 have lost the right to watch fr33 Cable....

means if you can still watch it.. enjoy it while it lasts

cant see the point in threads like this any more, n3 is here to stay it aint gonna be hacked
FFS move on guys either pay for it or do some cardsharing but please no more of these crap n3 threads :grab:

cant see the point in threads like this any more, n3 is here to stay it aint gonna be hacked
FFS move on guys either pay for it or do some cardsharing but please no more of these crap n3 threads :grab:

Couldn't agree more. Just wait til it goes nationwide and watch the view count go loopy. Most folks have at least a basic sub so will now the state of play when they get there new card or a letter advising it's on its way. Time to suck it up folks. No point in stating the obvious.

FFS move on guys either pay for it or do some cardsharing but please no more of these crap n3 threads

Agreed, little point in these posts anymore. We all know its happening and it will be with us all soon enough. Just enjoy what you've got whilst it lasts !

You all read then reply to these pointless posts. So keeping the cycle going. :Fish: :Fish: :Fish: Now what is that thing they say about :Fish: ?

Whats the problem .i like to know whats happening ,there wont be too many post on subject so if you dont want to read skip thread ,simple
cheers chronoman

If I hadn't already had a Sat dish setup I'd be moving lol

Whats the problem .i like to know whats happening ,there wont be too many post on subject so if you dont want to read skip thread ,simple
cheers chronoman

Whats happening is that uk is going N3....What more do you need to know. when your box stops working and cant be updated your on N3. Lists of areas post N3 are pointless. Its coming to us all. Sooner rather than later. This will be apparent if you have a minimum sub as they will write and tell you.

all posts on anything at all are pointless using that logic - it's a forum - people post stuff they think may be of interest - thats how it works - the fact that all posts ultimately are irrelevant doesnt mean they shouldnt be made

breathings pointless - you still die regardless - doesnt mean most wouldnt induldge in thsi pointless activity until they do actually expire

so simply coz free cable in it's current form is going to expire shortly doesnt mean people shouldnt post about it coz it's "pointless" - people talk about things they cant change all the time

btw I found the OP's post to be both useful and informative

all posts on anything at all are pointless using that logic - it's a forum - people post stuff they think may be of interest - thats how it works - the fact that all posts ultimately are irrelevant doesnt mean they shouldnt be made

breathings pointless - you still die regardless - doesnt mean most wouldnt induldge in thsi pointless activity until they do actually expire

so simply coz free cable in it's current form is going to expire shortly doesnt mean people shouldnt post about it coz it's "pointless" - people talk about things they cant change all the time

btw I found the OP's post to be both useful and informative

Cool your boots, I wasn't trying to offend people here. Just tired of the multitude of posts/crossposts about N3 timeframes. If you have a sub you will be informed. If you don't people just speculate and whip up a frenzy. If you want to look at other options do it now, if not why does it matter what day the swap over is? Once its gone...game over.

surely that depends on what the game is - it's possible (indeed likely) that not everyones playing the same game

surely that depends on what the game is - it's possible (indeed likely) that not everyones playing the same game

Like I said in my post, if your looking for other options do it now. The current hack is over when N3 hits your area. Same for us all.

Like I said in my post, if your looking for other options do it now. The current hack is over when N3 hits your area. Same for us all.

thanks for your kind concern and advice but as I implied in my eariler post the switchover to N3 isnt an issue for me - it will not affect my viewing habits in any way

Back