My wedding anniversary today!!

eder

DW Regular +
Reaction score
3 year together ... love her to bits (still lol) ....

Loads happened since October 2007 ... paid all my debts (which was a lot) ... 18 months old baby boy and another baby that I thinks is a girl coming in december! ... best 3 years I had! :Clap:

Many congrats.....

Best wishes for the next 3 years.... (and the rest to come)

Congrats.gif

are you taking her out for a meal :)

are you taking her out for a meal :)

I can't today as I finish work at 7pm so I would just rush around to get anywhere, but we have her mum babysitting on sunday...was hoping to go to a steak house we have here but it is closed on sundays!! Can you believe that?! :err: lol

suggestions are welcome! :D

I can't today as I finish work at 7pm so I would just rush around to get anywhere, but we have her mum babysitting on sunday...was hoping to go to a steak house we have here but it is closed on sundays!! Can you believe that?! :err: lol

suggestions are welcome! :D
how bout YOU cook her a meal while shes out getting pampered...

then she cant moan when you wanna go down the boozer..

LOL

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Ask your wife where she would like to go or what she would like to do :)

congratulations eder,

i hope you have lots more happy years together:Clap:

how bout YOU cook her a meal while shes out getting pampered...

then she cant moan when you wanna go down the boozer..

LOL

I cook most days ... I enjoying cooking!

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Ask your wife where she would like to go or what she would like to do :)

tried that...she have no idea of where she would like to go..so its up to me really ... like I said there is a really nice steak house here but is closed on Sunday and we can get anyone to look after our son on saturday! :(

Happy anniversary mate,i hope you have many more happy years together
:wedding:

congrats mr, ours was last week

2 years married and nearly 12 together... only 29 to !

Happy Anniversary Eder and mrs Eder whatever you do on sunday I am sure it will be as special as your wedding day.PS I think the chippy is open about 7 on sunday near you lol:proud:

Happy Anniversary eder, may there be many more. :lovers:

WISHING YOU BOTH EVERY HAPPINESS ON YOUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. (ellie1998 and mine was sunday 3rd oct. we was one year wed, 3 years together.)

here's to many more too. all our love to you both xx

as to where to go. i know round here carvery and toby grills or inns whateva they called are open sundays , as are harvesters?

or actally. like we did. we went cinema lunchtime. ( saw made in dagenham , really good film btw.) and went to an all you can eat chinese after was lovely. just a thought xx

Back