my visit to melwood

Fantastic m8 bet you had a great day :banana:

Did they show you into the boot room on your visit?

I was there a few years ago on business and I asked to go into the boot room.
Obviously it wasnt the original, but I was amazed at how may pegs there were (about 70).
It was just after Robbie left for Leeds.

nice one davy,some good pics there m8
where the wheels still on your car when you left.
best wishes m8.

Brilliant pics mate i can imagine Kenny being so down to earth, glad you had a great time.

Nice pics mate mate and glad u had a great day. Why the hell u arguing about the box??? Get ur arse there and enjoy.

Now all u need to do is have a day at a real footbal club like Birmingham City. :proud:

picture of a shirt i had signed on the day

signitures on the shirt

Kenny dalglish
steve clarke
sammy lee

brad jones
raul meireles
daniel agger
fabio aurelio
luis suarez
steve gerrard
andy carroll
joe cole
danial pacheco
milan jovanovic
maxi rodriguez
dirk kuyt
lucas
david ngog
christian poulsen
jono shelvey
martin kelly
martin skrtel

the party i am having we are going to auction this to raise funds for clatterbridge cco

I'll give you £10 for it dave it's ruined with all that ink over it lmao

Heres an idea, when you auction it you should give everyone an envelope with their name on and ask them to bid only what they can afford not to get back ie: if you had 300 people bid on it and each bid say £20 in their envelope you would have £6000 obviously you will get some bid a lot more but make it clear their paying to bid aswell as bidding for the shirt, does that make sense ? lmao

I'll give you £10 for it dave it's ruined with all that ink over it lmao

Heres an idea, when you auction it you should give everyone an envelope with their name on and ask them to bid only what they can afford not to get back ie: if you had 300 people bid on it and each bid say £20 in their envelope you would have £6000 obviously you will get some bid a lot more but make it clear their paying to bid aswell as bidding for the shirt, does that make sense ? lmao

Then whoever win it, puts it on ebay and flogs it then adds the proceeds to the hospital also.

Was in the Pizza Express in L One today David. David Ngog was in there with guess who? ... .... ... ... ... ... ... Man Utd's Gabriel Obertan, lol, recognised his peanut head straight away. Must have been on a a bit of a bender not involved in internationals... Been in Sports Direct as well the cheap bastards, lol...

Back