my htc broken ,plz,how to transfer my sms

welchvahe

Inactive User
Reaction score
plz help ,my htc screen has broken,i can't see most part of the screen,i need to transfer my sms to another ppc.who has such software?

is ur htc running on wm system?if yes,u can use such software,here i copy the software release from other forum for u:

If you have many important SMS, unfortunately, at the same moment you need to hardset your cell phone or for some other reasons you have to transfer all your SMS. Don’t warry. “GodswMobile sms transfer” helps you to transfer all your important and favorite SMS to your pc within 2 minutes. It can both run on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.0 system

Backup your sms as a common format――txt file
Using this software you can backup your SMS to a txt file which can read by both pc and other cellphones

Support unlimited SMS and contacts backup/restore
Don’t worry that you have too many SMS to backup. No matter how many SMS your cellphone has.GodswMobile SMS transfer can backup and restore unlimited SMS and contacts

Easy to use
Some softwares are excellent but hard to manage.Peple always puzzle with these kind of softwares. Don’t worry GodswMobile sms transfer is too complex to use. It supports customized transfer and very easy for you to manage.

Fully support Windows Mobile 5 and 6
This software can support cellphone both on windows mobile 5 and 6.You can backup the WM5 cellphone and then restore to both WM5 and WM6 cellphone.Also, you can backup WM6 cellphone then restore to both WM5 and WM6 cellphone

Availability & suggestion
You can download the newest version of GodswMobile sms transfer here : SMS Software|SMS Backup And Restore Software For Windows Mobile Phone Free Download
We also offer you a step by step guide from the page of this software:
Support with SMS Transfer|SMS Software for Windows Mobile Phone
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problem by sending your feedback to our email: [email protected]

hey,bro thx.now i have downloaded it,let me have a try~hopefully it can help.i really need some of my sms

You could use Jeyo Mobile Companion it lets you edit and backup SMS (Inbox, Outbox, Sent, Deleted, Draft folders), Contacts (in memory & sim), Call History (incoming, outgoing, missed), Personalization (sounds, backgrounds). To and from your PC

You can take a screendump of your phone, get system info (memory, strage space, screen res).

You can use it to type and send SMS's with your phone docked, that way you can use your pc's keyboard, with copy & paste.

It works with Windows Mobile phones and some others.

Back