My hobbie

jullslam

Inactive User
Reaction score
IMG_4029.JPG Hi here is my hobbie I have transformed her from a basic van and now has units and bed inside and has sky tv and wifi in it :) a few tings to do outside next :) anyone one on here into their campers?

Nice mate, what sort of budget are we talking?
HH.

IMG_2621.JPG here is just when I had her I put roof bars on and wind defelctors.

Attachments

• IMG_2631.JPG
    IMG_2631.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2747.JPG
    IMG_2747.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2848.JPG
    IMG_2848.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
she has cost me around £16k so far but been offered £19k but pop top next and side bars and a few other bits

IMG_4870.JPGIMG_4700.JPGIMG_4697.JPG Oh forgot to say did leather seats myself and has xbox and ps3 in van and sky sports etc :)

used to do installs on these all the time , can run some cool stuff in these . what have you done with the electrics ? i.e mains hook up and leisure battery and so on

I have a 110ah battery and its running a inverter to power lights tv xbox etc and also got 240v system with plug outside to plug in on sites.

should put a split charging relay in and a second battery for the leisure battery
this way the only battery drain is on the secondary system . where have you fitted the hook up

I have a split charger and a 115ah second battery fitted and the hook up is under the back bumper because I didn't want to cut a hole in side of van to fit one :)
I have a laptop in van what I run sky go through so don't need a pc fitted :) and the new tv I just purchased has internet built in so wont need laptop when fitted :)

Very smart just like pimp my ride,

Very nice, how many kw in motor? I've been wondering if i should "pimp" my mb sprinter.

Back