My Application

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dear DW Team

I would like to apply to become a Moderator on DW in the Satellite,Cable or AV sections.I feel that i could bring a lot to DW, i have experiance in each of these areas, not as much as other Mods but i work within these fields most weeks at my workplace.

I actually work as a Groundsman but i also look after the tv and Av network within the stadium, partly thanks to people on here or with help from similair sites.

I think I would be a fair, maybe strict, Mod. I was a Mod on other sites a few years ago but unfortunately due to the owner running away with all the donations they are no more.

I am in contact with tv and av installers from in and around the lanarkshire area so have access to a wide and varied knowladge base which could assist in helping out the members on here. I would be very interested in writing guides and tutorials on subjects within these sections.

AV and Sat installation is my hobbies aswell as football, which i play twice a week aswell as build and maintain pc's. I would be very interested in moderating the computer sections if a position became available there.

I am actually saving up to attend the CES next year.

I hope you look upon my application favourably, thank you for takeing the time to read it.

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back