!!must read!! !!Yet another unfounded N3 rumour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, noobs just love a story about Christopher Tarnovsky. Find N2 & replace with N3, copy american bullshit to another forum to look smart. :banana:

Even at that Christopher Tarnovsky is all big talk, real hackers dont give interviews, make videos about there methods.

How come its all the peeps with less than 100 post who go with the same old ' itz human, it can be cracked' 'nuffin is unbreakable'

As far as im aware even N1 wasnt fully hacked, the algorithm is still secure to this day, and that it was some sort of bug or backdoor that let us mess with it. Others can confirm or dismiss this.

Nothing is un hackable but some things are very secure!! The PS3 is still unhacked - and N3 has been in use elsewhere for at least 2 years and still nothing!! The biggest single the market, North America and Canada has been N3 for almost a year too and if it was financially viable you can bet your bottom dollar they would have it sorted by now!!

It doesnt matter how many times we cut and paste old N2 stuff or scam ads for fake cards - N3 is still secure and is likely to remain so for a while yet!! With the fiasco if N2 they had to be extra secure this time or they would have gone bust !!

There are other options (c/s) for free/cheap tv and thats about all you can look at right now!!

I have hacked n3, ive also hacked bransons bank acc, so if you want some free money just pm me and ill forward the details :p

Christopher Tarnovsky

If I hear that name one more time I'll scream!

He isn't going to hack n3. I dont think he could anyway.

Just because he has a little lab and a telescope doesn't make him some sort of god.

How come its all the peeps with less than 100 post who go with the same old ' itz human, it can be cracked' 'nuffin is unbreakable'

I think it's called being in denial m8 ;)

I noticed that as well though lol

joined aug 2007

posts 9

downloads 47

blimmin marvelous innit :)

should be moved to fun & laughter, cos these threads make me giggle

Gary McKinnon hacked the uncrackable highest security in the world Pentagon

do you know the type of security measures they have in place ?

all hacks are loopholes in the system, if he believed the hype of its just not possible, he would never attempted the hack the system in the first place

we cannot all be sheep and just post stuff we don't really know enough about just because someone else says its not possible.

that gary was quoted saying he used admin accounts with blank passwords to get in, doesnt sound very secure to me.

Look where his hunt for 'little green men' got him...

Si

that gary was quoted saying he used admin accounts with blank passwords to get in, doesnt sound very secure to me.

do you really think they are going to print the truth in the news in how he did it, its a wonder he didn't just disappear without any one knowing

does that mean he was lying when he said that himself?

Q: "How did you go about trying to find the stuff you were looking for in Nasa, in the Department of Defense? "

A: "Unlike the press would have you believe, it wasn't very clever. I searched for blank passwords, I wrote a tiny Perl script that tied together other people's programs that search for blank passwords, so you could scan 65,000 machines in just over eight minutes. "

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Click | Hacker fears 'UFO cover-up'

theres no credible evidence of little green men or ghosts or that they joined forces to hack nagra 3.

i know what your saying they made him out to be a crackpot but they would do, so no one would listen to him and try what copying what he did

it does sound simple and its the way they word it but most hacks are, once you find the loophole you will be kicking yourself, do you think he knew from the start that what he was doing would work, it was trial and error

Maybe the little green man can hack N3 for you? More chance of that than that Chris..

Any reasons why sky has not been hacked yet after all these years ?

There is nothing to make me think that N3 is potentially, econmically unhackable.

Becouse they can nock your door next day ..lol

well all i can say it might be hacked might not but 1 thing we dont have right now ,when we do you know it is hacked .
only thing i have seen is lots of i wishes lmao

What i would like to no.. is if N3 is hacked any time "which at the moment IT AINT" and it is released how many ppl on this thread will even no wot to do with it ??? AS said b4 it seems only the despardoes think its going to be all sorted soon...and most of them dont even bother to try and learn about the cards in the first place or the encrypetion codes ....JUST WAKE UP UR GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR IT 1 WAY OR ANOTHER
Vermin aint going to adopt an new card with out making sure its secure .....do you realy think tricky is going to let his trade mark to go on a failing company ????

This is going nowhere so closed !

Also changed the thread title to something more appropriate !

N3 isn't now and probably never will be hacked to the point where its do-able by your average joe. Its just NOT going to happen !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back