'Muslim Massacre' computer game

Status
Not open for further replies.
its oki for muslims to broadcast americans and english people being beheaded on youtube

sorry but the some of the muslims in this country are overly sensitive and contradicting, it is oki for muslims to burn english flags on our streets and mock and belittle our religion but the first sign of so called disrespect is deemed an excuse to kill people and start an outrage

you live in this country so adopt our way of life or get out - you wont tolerate our attitudes and beliefs in your own countries !!

infact msot european countries dont want muslims emigrating and the spanish and italians hate immigrants

to be honest there are worst things happening in the world than a guy designing a controversial game.

not worth getting hyped up about it guys so chill! :Cheers:

its oki for muslims to broadcast americans and english people being beheaded on youtube

sorry but the some of the muslims in this country are overly sensitive and contradicting, it is oki for muslims to burn english flags on our streets and mock and belittle our religion but the first sign of so called disrespect is deemed an excuse to kill people and start an outrage

you live in this country so adopt our way of life or get out - you wont tolerate our attitudes and beliefs in your own countries !!

infact msot european countries dont want muslims emigrating and the spanish and italians hate immigrants

The people who do those things are not Muslims as they go against everything Islam teaches. Real Muslims are those that integrate in to British society and just live their daily lives happily and those are the ones that dont get highlighted by the media...

What I'm getting hyped up about is topdog, not the game, just to make that clear.

When I said he causes trouble and that he has broken the rules, I was not just referring to this thread, this has happened many times before and members of the fourm are well aware of it, but still, nothing happens...

english, put it brilliantly:

I don't know how he gets away with it;

Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.

well to be fair i dont think the people that "burn english flags on your streets" or "post beheadings on youtube", are the ones that get upset regarding things like this.

i do think some of us get upset at being tarred with the same brush

i agree m8

but the british muslim society or whatever is demanding this country do something an american has done

it has nothing to do with us and as far as i am concered i doubt the american government will do anything - they will laugh it off

just some kid trying to mock muslims

take it with a pinch of salt

lol

i found it a hard game to play

i was getting my ass kicked by the muslim bombers on the 2nd level

yea i get what u mean, i dont really care about the game, at the end of the day it is just that

The people who do those things are not Muslims as they go against everything Islam teaches. Real Muslims are those that integrate in to British society and just live their daily lives happily and those are the ones that dont get highlighted by the media...

With respect I've tried to have religious debates with you and you really don't know much about the history and teachings of Islam. We have never been able to move on from very basic debate. It doesn't make you a bad person and nor am I trying to get a reaction out of you, I just think that you are not really well versed in the history and teachings of Islam so your statement is unqualified.

Its just a silly game that is intended to provoke reaction. Next week it will be something else so there is no point in getting worked up about it.

Has anyone got any cheat codes ?

pmsl :Clap:

made me laugh

Anyway, i think everyone should relax, this stuff happens all the time,

theres no point in arguing on the internet.

come on everyone smile now :)

I agree that tyhe "game" is being released just to provoke a reaction, but because someone doesnt know the ins and aouts of islam doesnt mean we dont understand or see the fuckers suicide bombing our transport system.

BTW I'm no racist, although some in this country will call ya a racist just because you call a spade a spade.

With respect I've tried to have religious debates with you and you really don't know much about the history and teachings of Islam. We have never been able to move on from very basic debate. It doesn't make you a bad person and nor am I trying to get a reaction out of you, I just think that you are not really well versed in the history and teachings of Islam so your statement is unqualified.

I agree that I am no Islamic scholar, but I don't need to be.

I disagree that my statement is unqualified. As I say that I am no scholar, but even I know that the very word Islam means Peace. How can followers of a religion which is named Peace, being doing such things that a reported in the media.

These extremists have taken the teachings of Islam and shaped them in to something which is unrecognisable compared to the original, but is in line with their radical agenda...

I reiterate, these people are NOT MUSLIMS...

Mas i think the problem is that it seems to most ethnic Britons that the Muslim community don't seem to be doing anything about the radical Muslims that live here like the cleric with the hook . Association by silence comes to mind. Its all very well saying don't judge us by the minority but if the majority remain silent about what the minority are doing it seems like they are condoning it. don't get me wrong a few of my friends and a lot of my customers are Muslim but unless they stand up and say "we will do everything in our power to ensure the ones who are bringing our religion down are brought to book " and actually DO something then the British are bound to worry about the Muslim religion . This isn't a rant at the Islamics more a heads up

Mas i think the problem is that it seems to most ethnic Britons that the Muslim community don't seem to be doing anything about the radical Muslims that live here like the cleric with the hook . Association by silence comes to mind. Its all very well saying don't judge us by the minority but if the majority remain silent about what the minority are doing it seems like they are condoning it. don't get me wrong a few of my friends and a lot of my customers are Muslim but unless they stand up and say "we will do everything in our power to ensure the ones who are bringing our religion down are brought to book " and actually DO something then the British are bound to worry about the Muslim religion . This isn't a rant at the Islamics more a heads up

I understand your point mate, but what can moderate Muslims do apart from condemning the acts of the extremists, which they are already doing...

Last edited:
I understand your point mate, but what can moderate Muslims do apart from condoning the acts of the extremists, which they are already doing...

Why not turn the batsrads into the authorities ??

lol if i knew any i would
i dont see what the "ordinary" muslim can do to try and get rid of the extremists or even the bad image of muslims.

in our family everyone knows what is right and wrong and when things happen on the news everyone obviously shows their disgust.

its hard to control things which we know very little about ourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back