'Muslim Massacre' computer game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, that comment was tongue in cheek, trying to calm the thread down and end the hostilities. But it seems your looking for fight...

Now for your comments:

I've attached the the verse you refer to, please tell me your point!?

If you had read this thread properly, which obviously you haven't (I imagine your thought process would have been: "Oh a thread about Islam, lets cause some trouble") then you would have seen my post which stated that she was 12 years of age when she got married, I'll repeat the relevant part of the post below as you cant be bother to read a thread through properly:

"She was about nine years old when her parents requested to perform her Nikah, and that was according to the Arab customs. But she was married to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) when she was 12 years of age and well matured.

"That was the time when people used to arrange marriages for their girls at a very young age. Because of the hot environment of that land the girls reach to the age of puberty in a very young age.

As in America a good percentage of girls reaches to the age of puberty just at nine. And that is the natural phenomenon of maturity of age, or the age of marriage by nature."

Yet you make an exception when it comes to Islam. Why is that?

Sadly you seem to know very little about the religion you are attempting to defend, the Qur'an talks about the divorcing of women/kids and having to allow 3 months in case the woman stops bleeding, this also includes kids that have not started bleeding yet.

I really dont understand why you keep harking on about websites, especially given it is your religious book I am quoting, and yes I have read the entire thread and did so before posting.

I also stated I did not want to slag anyones prophets off but it seems you just enjoy shouting and screaming at anyone with a difference of opinion from yourself.

Respect is a two way street chum

Sadly you seem to know very little about the religion you are attempting to defend, the Qur'an talks about the divorcing of women/kids and having to allow 3 months in case the woman stops bleeding, this also includes kids that have not started bleeding yet.

I really dont understand why you keep harking on about websites, especially given it is your religious book I am quoting, and yes I have read the entire thread and did so before posting.

I also stated I did not want to slag anyones prophets off but it seems you just enjoy shouting and screaming at anyone with a difference of opinion from yourself.

Respect is a two way street chum

Avoiding the question. You say you don't normally slag off people that so many people hold so dear.

SO WHY DO YOU MAKE AN EXCEPTION WHEN IT COMES TO ISLAM!??

At least some good has come out of this...

You still haven't answered my earlier question, what is your "relatives" reaction when you tell them your extremist views regarding Islam?

omar laughs zeena says she dont care . they both sys its thier belifes that count not mine . fadhil thinks my religon is sick . so we just sont talk about it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back