Hates everyone equally!
Reaction score
Woodlands Cemetery,Scarborough overlooking the sea
It requires:

1) Any 3.55 CFW with PEEK/POKE support
2) Clean boot - DON'T load any lv2 patchers
3) Original PS3 game disc (any game)
4) This is an update, so you'll need multiMAN 01.13.xx installed

* This version doesn't use any external payloads. It implements the standard PSGroove/PSFreedom with syscall36. You can start the game from the GAME DISC ICON.
* Install multiMAN and launch it. Go to the settings screen with [L2] - you must see: Payload: Firmware 3.55 [PSGroove: syscall36]
* Load a game and start it from the XMB (disc icon). Discless is not supported (/app_home can't be used).
* This is a very clean method with minor changes to the kernel memory. You'll need to thank for this to <anonymous#1> and <anonymous#2>.

* This is a VERY STABLE payload release for syscall36 implementation. There should be no locks, freezes, errors, etc.

No kmeaw LV2 patching is applied, PL3 payload is not used.

If it freezes during load: please post the message on screen and if you have external USB devices connected.

PSX-SCENE: The oldest and most trusted Playstation Scene Community - View Single Post - multiMAN - multifunctional tool for your PS3 (Game manager/File manager/FTP/AVCHD/BDMV)

IVE NOT HAD A CRASH YET WITH THIS, SAME CANT BE SAID OF THE OTHERS WITH LV2.

Last edited:
The final version (multiMAN 01.13.05) should be out later today.

Much success has been had with the latest test version :D

Anyone know if the 01.13.04 version lets you save your prefered screen layout on exit ? It getting annoying have to keep pressing L1 to change it every time I start multiMAN ?!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Im using multiman 01.12 I believe? It works fine but I still need to use the level 2 patch before each game. I tried to install the update for the new multiman but it says 'update failed' everytime! SO, do I uninstall the multiman and install fresh from a usb stick? If so will all my games still be in the gamez folder?

Anyone know if the 01.13.04 version lets you save your prefered screen layout on exit ? It getting annoying have to keep pressing L1 to change it every time I start multiMAN ?!

You can set this via the loader's ini file, just need to ftp it back into the correct folder.

I tried to install the update for the new multiman but it says 'update failed' everytime! SO, do I uninstall the multiman and install fresh from a usb stick? If so will all my games still be in the gamez folder?

Yes that's correct. Though you will have to reset some things if you've personalized yours already.

Im using multiman 01.12 I believe? It works fine but I still need to use the level 2 patch before each game. I tried to install the update for the new multiman but it says 'update failed' everytime! SO, do I uninstall the multiman and install fresh from a usb stick? If so will all my games still be in the gamez folder?

You can install over the top with the latest version.

The guy that wrote it states you should NEVER have to uninstall and old version !

Back