msn

madbomber

<font color="blue">{your spriit still lives on}</f
Reaction score
anybody having problems with it tonight cant get on it ..

well i presume i must just be me then that has the bother ..lol

lol i have problems with it all the time.... the worst is i cant exit the bastard thing sometimes :( tells me other progs are using it :(

it's a shite app i think. i allways have problems with it just re-installed and updated but still feck's about but i did not try it last night so would not know if it was working or not . but my firewall takes a dislike to it .

is there anything better that we could use that wold do the same job

Nope, it's either numbers or names.
Have a look at the screenshot i made, shows part of my ICQ-List.

U can add people by either number, nickname, email. And change their names in your list if u want to.

Maybe it's something to do with the time in the morning you replied to it 2.54am. :)
Another who stays up to the wee small hours, there's quite a few on this forum who stay up until it's nearly dawn.

Jim :)

Have a look at this web site guys, h**p://www.trillian.cc/
I know a few peaple who use this and its seems ok. Plus you can still retaine your MSN, ICQ and some other chat proggys and use them all at once with this !!!

Agree on that, as i said i use Trillian for all my messenger accounts, and it's really handy to have just one program running, rather then one messenger for Yahoo, another for MSN, IRC client, ICQ, etc.

Back