MS Windows 7 PRO (32/64 Bit) Upgrade £37

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
UK Students and family members including parents and guardians:
you've found the most value for money Windows 7 upgrade discount deal.

Buy this upgrade for Windows 7 Professional 32-bit and upgrade from your Windows XP or Vista PC with this essential software from Microsoft. Enjoy the Windows 7 features and advantages on offer here.

As an Official Microsoft Partner, Software4Students can offer this innovative new operating system software at an unbeatable cheap price discount deal to UK home users.

LINK

I bought this a few months back, took maybe 6 weeks to arrive but defo worth it in the end (s/w4students said the delay was m!crosoft's fault). During the ordering process I couldn't find my boys school so just picked the closest match.
HH.

Can you do a clean install with this or is it upgrade only?

Can you do a clean install with this or is it upgrade only?

I did a clean install mate, no probs. Seems if you can't follow the official upgrade path (Vista Home to Win 7 Home (or whatever they're called)) you have to do a clean install anyway.
HH.

you can windows 7 ultimate off the newsgroups for free, no activation required all hotfixes up until feb 2010 included 32bit and 64 bit versions...why pay anything ??

you can windows 7 ultimate off the newsgroups for free, no activation required all hotfixes up until feb 2010 included 32bit and 64 bit versions...why pay anything ??

because its the right thing to do, plus you will get all hassle of cracking it soon, well worth 40quid of anyones money.

Because when you stop paying, they bring crap like vista out.

What you're saying is i can buy this for my daughters laptop that is on Vista??

If thats ok it will be worth it as Vista seems so slow compared to Windows 7 on my other daughters laptop.

Good find and its genuine.

Andy.

The mrs machine has my legit copy of Windows 7 installed with a crack and now it's popping a box up saying it isnt a legit copy. All the cracks I've tried wont get rid of it. I think it's this new thing they have pushed out thats like WGA it's supposed to find and get rid of all cracks.

Also an Operating system is one thing I would NEVER download from the newsgroups. Imagine what they could hide inside, all manner of hacks, keyloggers and spy software.

Last edited:
PM sent my friend !!

Are you sure I won't get " this not a legit copy" message

1 serial left will get more if needed

You are a meanie FFS

I put a factory Dell windows 7 Disk in the share section no keys needed if anyone has a Dell go get the nzb works a treat perminant serial self install,

And meanie stop being a putts send me a serial for my little sammy you greedy tw@t :proud:

The mrs machine has my legit copy of Windows 7 installed with a crack and now it's popping a box up saying it isnt a legit copy. All the cracks I've tried wont get rid of it. I think it's this new thing they have pushed out thats like WGA it's supposed to find and get rid of all cracks.

Also an Operating system is one thing I would NEVER download from the newsgroups. Imagine what they could hide inside, all manner of hacks, keyloggers and spy software.

The version im on about, doesnt require any cracks to be applied it's already activated. probably using a valid OEM manufacturer key. No problems with Genuine Advantage yet...but yeh quite right might well have future issues.

It's Microsoft even if you got legit windows you'll soon be infected with all manner of viruses, spyware etc..lol..
If you want a secure OS, go the Linux route...

meanie ill take a key if youve any left cheers pm me i cant seem to do it like on hukd

Last edited:
Back