iPad Movies on Ipad..

demannar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, pls does anyone know how best to transfer my movies or convert movies on my computer onto my Ipad4.
Thanking u for ur help.
Demannar.

You don't say what format they're in? Miro Video Converter will probably suit though.

Hi Him Her, is this an app or where can I get this?
thanks anyway...

I use MoliPlayer HD from App Store. It's free. Very easy to use. Plug iPad into computer,open iTunes,go to apps, scroll down to bottom of apps page and you will see MoliPlayer. Then hit add button, pick the movie from computer and it will be added to iPad without converting it. Then when you open MoliPlayer app, your movie will be there and plays perfectly. I've tried a few of these apps and this one works brilliantly. I filled my iPad with movies and cartoons and took it on holiday. Kept the kids quiet at night.

I use mkvtomp4 (free). It quickly converts the sound to change mkvs to mp4.

I use MoliPlayer HD from App Store. It's free. Very easy to use. Plug iPad into computer,open iTunes,go to apps, scroll down to bottom of apps page and you will see MoliPlayer. Then hit add button, pick the movie from computer and it will be added to iPad without converting it. Then when you open MoliPlayer app, your movie will be there and plays perfectly. I've tried a few of these apps and this one works brilliantly. I filled my iPad with movies and cartoons and took it on holiday. Kept the kids quiet at night.

Thanks for the info works well with iPad 4 on ISO 7.0.4

I use VLC app and it plays all. Just paste files from itunes in applications tab in your device.

nPlayer or AVPlayer HD for me! Works a treat.

Back