Moto GP 06 - Raw Dump

intel131

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just downloaded Moto GP 06 realease from PI in the release info it says that its a "raw dump" I am gussing that it need to be patched and also if it was patched would it play in any 360 that has been flashed with any firmware?

Or would it only play on a 360 drive that had been flashed with Xtreme software?

This is the info on the game :

"MotoGP URT 2006ö takes the franchise to the next generation as
the only official game of the MotoGP Championship on Xbox 360.
Developed by the same team behind the award-winning ôMotoGP URT
3ö and created exclusively for the Xbox 360, MotoGP URT 2006
looks set to create a new definition of high speed for racing
fans looking for the fastest thrills on the fastest console.

This is a raw dump of course"

Also downloaded the SS patch for this game as well - and there are only two files in the rar, MotoGP06.bin and XBOX360 SS Merger 1.6.exe

Can anyone make sense of this please...............thanks.

well theoretically all you should need to do is use the ss patcher to add the ss file to the moto gp iso(or.360 or .000 whatever its calling its self)

but i seem to remember that there wasnt many of team pi releases that were actually any use i think only there quake 4 worked

Yeah download the pal ss for it then patch it using ss merger. I downloaded this release, was the first game I got and it worked ok.

Thanks for the replys..........would it work on any drive, ie flashed with different firmware or only a drive that had been flashed with xtreme firmware?

I'm using extreme firmware but dont see why it wouldnt work on any modded 360 firmware

Done as HomerJ said - patched the game, you need at least 7gig space on your hard drive and it worked first time :)

TFG release is up at the mo this just needs burning. It's NTSC but region free.

Back