Motherwell (Sco) 0 - 2 Panathinaikos (Gre)

J

Inactive User
Reaction score
2 down one more to go.
sectarian singing of Murderwell fans could be clearly heard
i just hope eufa take action.

Last edited:
2 down one more to go.
sectarian singing of Murderwell fans could be clearly heard
i just hope eufa take action.

2 to go m8 the hairybacks and dun utd on thurs, anyways GIRFUY motherwell LMFAO

:roflmao::roflmao: hatefull people you lot are is it not time yous dried your eyes and show yer better than the pedos and of course yous dont sing songs like "oh my father was" an "no rope of rome" Blah Fooking Blah, catch yous in the SPL in several years maybe, MINNOWS, LOL FOOKING LOL :banana::Clap::Cheers::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::jumpinghappy:

Pot kettle black springs to mind and maybe a touch of jealousy too eh? Taxing eh, oops I didn't mean to type TAX oops I did it again. I hope you rot in the wilderness of the SFL because your lot got what they deserved.................. fook all. I wonder how long it'll be before fat Ally walks away just like the rest of the money grabbing posers. How many true fans will remain loyal to the blue cause? Not many because they'll all start following their home teams now.

yes mate am feeling ok lol
at the end of the day we are all from scotland, anything that helps football hear im all for.
but i think we are to late to sort football in scotland.
to much has been said and done in all this, lets hope scottish football can recover.

heard on real radio phone in,,,,, to go through all next season undefeated Rangers got 33-1,, The Beasty Bhoys 7-2 lol, i dont know what bookies the odds are from though

:roflmao::roflmao: hatefull people you lot are is it not time yous dried your eyes and show yer better than the pedos and of course yous dont sing songs like "oh my father was" an "no rope of rome" Blah Fooking Blah, catch yous in the SPL in several years maybe, MINNOWS, LOL FOOKING LOL :banana::Clap::Cheers::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::jumpinghappy:

Pot kettle black springs to mind and maybe a touch of jealousy too eh? Taxing eh, oops I didn't mean to type TAX oops I did it again. I hope you rot in the wilderness of the SFL because your lot got what they deserved.................. fook all. I wonder how long it'll be before fat Ally walks away just like the rest of the money grabbing posers. How many true fans will remain loyal to the blue cause? Not many because they'll all start following their home teams now.

All part of the banter lads anyway GIRFUY :roflmao:

:rip: Scottish teams in europe

Back