Most valuable companies in the world

I knew Amazon was top of the list. Jeff Bezos also tops the worlds rich list🙄
It didn’t surprise me TiK ToK being on the list tbh. The advertising revenue that social media generates is ridiculous.

I went through town the other day and I counted 4 shops open from about 40 and their on about a £150million regeneration.

Pointless when you can buy it on your phone

I suppose some people like actually going and physically looking at the items they want to buy but I hate shopping tbh.

There's not many pharmaceutical companies listed in the video. Their piggybanks must be bursting at the seams with Covid.

There's not many pharmaceutical companies listed in the video. Their piggybanks must be bursting at the seams with Covid.
Talking about pharmaceutical companies have you watched the TV series Dopesick. It’s about the drug OxyContin that was released by Purdue Pharma in the 90s and the Sackler family who owned the company. Definitely worth a watch and quite disturbing.
Dopesick (TV Mini Series 2021) - IMDb

Talking about pharmaceutical companies have you watched the TV series Dopesick. It’s about the drug OxyContin that was released by Purdue Pharma in the 90s and the Sackler family who owned the company. Definitely worth a watch and quite disturbing.
Dopesick (TV Mini Series 2021) - IMDb
Yeah was unreal, I don't think it was that one it was a 2 part Discovery Channel job. I think it was 1 email that screwed them were they admitted addiction.
What is it, a 1000 new Billionaires were made since Covid landed.
Making money out of misery, its like these online stores big internet companies planned it,

Say no more

Last edited:
Back