Moriniho interview

just like the stone wall penalty that sheff united should've had against man u last game,it's a fecking disgrace.

as weird as it may sound i was actually wanting chelsea to win today so shaft the mancs as i cant stand em,but they were very poor and didnt play like they wanted to win the game

thats some supporter you are mate wanting your own team to get beat you should never want your own team to get beat thats a disgrace.

thats some supporter you are mate wanting your own team to get beat you should never want your own team to get beat thats a disgrace.

i have to agree no matter what you think of another team you always put your own team first i mean that point newcastle got might help them get into europe next season or summit

moaning face

just like the stone wall penalty that sheff united should've had against man u last game,it's a fecking disgrace.

as weird as it may sound i was actually wanting chelsea to win today so shaft the mancs as i cant stand em,but they were very poor and didnt play like they wanted to win the game
I would rather have seen chelsea win aswell to make it wothwhile veiwing but a big well done must go to the Glasgow Celtic for winning the league for the 41st time today C'mon the HOOPS

no it's not a disgrace,newcastle have NOTHING at all to play for this season or next coming to think of it,the best we can hope for is finishing just inside the top half 10th at the highest which is a disgrace considering 4 years ago we were about 3rd or 4th and i wont be going back aslong as shepard and tactical brain dead roeder is there and to top it all off i hate man u with a vengance so it would've made my day to see chelsea close the gap to one point and still have to play man u at stamford bridge

Back