More Scooter for Rat

worth a pretty penny now mate I can tell ya ;)

I bought it of my cousin for 150 .00 and sold it for the same price

There is some serious money in them now m8.

depending on model and if it a genuine Italian one etc you can pay anything upwards 3k for decent one. i have seen ones where they are rust buckets, plants growing out of them, engine siezed not ran for 20 years stuck in someones garden go for £1500 for SX200 but if that was fully restored you could get 3, 4k.

There is some serious money in them now m8.

depending on model and if it a genuine Italian one etc you can pay anything upwards 3k for decent one. i have seen ones where they are rust buckets, plants growing out of them, engine siezed not ran for 20 years stuck in someones garden go for £1500 for SX200 but if that was fully restored you could get 3, 4k.

It was immaculate not a mark on it all I did was put a new throttle cable on it because the other one had snapped.We all had scooters on our road in those days. Have you watched quadroephonia great film and did you see them scooters. What about stings chrome scooter?.

lol yeah seen the film dunno how many times, watched it last week it was on itv4 i think lol also see the stage show, i thought i posted some pics from that also but cant seem to find it.

Stings sctooer a GS was ok but i personally dont like Chrome side panels. i like chrome accessories but not full blown side panels lol. i do like the GS scooters i actully have a GS rear light on mine.

:)

lol yeah seen the film dunno how many times, watched it last week it was on itv4 i think lol also see the stage show, i thought i posted some pics from that also but cant seem to find it.

Stings sctooer a GS was ok but i personally dont like Chrome side panels. i like chrome accessories but not full blown side panels lol. i do like the GS scooters i actully have a GS rear light on mine.

:)

Kruger try and find them pictures of the stage show I love them old scooters. Some of mates used to bone them down and put them big exhausts up the side.I personally thought they had spoilt them. mine had the mirrors and a long aerial with a flag on the end lol and that was it.:proud:

I used to have a lambretta jet 200 years ago it was a cracking scooter. I wish i had it now it was bright orange. Great pictures it brought back happy memories :Clap:

Knew you were old Miggy but a scooter 200 years ago common m8 that would make you erm 216 years old when you got it.

Some ace pictures on this thread though .:banana:

Knew you were old Miggy but a scooter 200 years ago common m8 that would make you erm 216 years old when you got it.

Some ace pictures on this thread though .:banana:

haha mass hysterics stevie. I had a lambretta scooter years ago and the model was a lambretta jet 200. haha:proud:rat/Kruger have a word with Stevie about scooters please.

Kruger try and find them pictures of the stage show I love them old scooters. Some of mates used to bone them down and put them big exhausts up the side.I personally thought they had spoilt them. mine had the mirrors and a long aerial with a flag on the end lol and that was it.:proud:

The pics wernt actually of the show, there were of the Glasgow lads had a run to tribute it when it came to Glasgow. Made it in the papers and all that. I am pretty certain i posted it on here under title Quadronphenia Comes to Glasgow but it not coming up in the search.

There was only 1 Scooter in the stage show and think they had mad it electric, for health n safety. No noise of it, no blue smoke and no loveley smell of //.

The pics wernt actually of the show, there were of the Glasgow lads had a run to tribute it when it came to Glasgow. Made it in the papers and all that. I am pretty certain i posted it on here under title Quadronphenia Comes to Glasgow but it not coming up in the search.

There was only 1 Scooter in the stage show and think they had mad it electric, for health n safety. No noise of it, no blue smoke and no loveley smell of //.

Thats not a scooter its a kids ride and go mate bet there was pedals on it lol .You need the smell the noise and the lovely crunch sound when you slip it into gear with the slip of the wrist ha ha

Yes 'Eva your a star' thats it lol

It defo wasnt showing for me, i seen Rats original post about tour dates etc but mine defo never showed up lol

that's cos there was a typo in the heading, but how i found it was go to 'all threads started by Kruger' in your statistics :)

looks good, some nice pics there! :)

Some great pictures there kruger I bet you had a lovely day there I would have been well made up. Thanks for finding them Eva :Clap:

:thumbsup: always love looking at scoots from your travels Kruger :)

fu*king Rat lmao

Last edited:
Back