More Scooter for Rat

Very nice i really like the purple one!

The orange one nearly looks like it'd fall over there's so many lights attached! :)

as always many thanks :Hit: love looking at peoples ideas how they customise there scoots :)

love the orange PX ;)

Great pictures Kruger, did you have a good time there.

Brought back memories of the old days when I used to go to Belle Vue Custom Car and Bike Show in Manchester, there were some wicked vehicles there.

Thanks M8 :Clap::Clap:

Great pictures Kruger, did you have a good time there.

Brought back memories of the old days when I used to go to Belle Vue Custom Car and Bike Show in Manchester, there were some wicked vehicles there.

Thanks M8 :Clap::Clap:

I did m8 the weather was amazing. however i dont do the camping thing no more and never knew there was rooms/ B&B available pr i would have stayed. So i missed the Do at night but by all accounts it was a great night.

Cant handle the campsite thing due to having hangovers and nutters starting their scoots at 6 in the morning lol

yeah nice pics mate, i think there is a little bit of a mod in me lol always had a soft spot for the scooter even though I ride a motorbike.
looks a great day out bud

Last edited:
yes mate :) so much detail and money goes into these scooters :)

yeah nice pics mate, i think there is a litle bit of a mod in me lol always had a soft spot for the scooter even though I ride a motorbike.
looks a great day out bud

M8 it dont matter if you ride a bike now, you would be surprised how many bikers pull up next to me at the lights etc and say oh i used to have one of them, or i had a lammy and loved it.

I think a lot of the Mods in the 60's, 80's have progressed onto bikes.

Even elderly ppl in cars always say oh son i used to have one of them 40/50 years ago lol

I can relate to that 100% Kruger,if I had a pound for every guy that said to me (punters who come in my work) who's is that Vespa? I used to have one back in the day Blah Blah
I could of paid for my scooter ;) the bit that always makes me laugh is when they say
"cor you look after that don't you,its like new"
well its only just over a year old lol...Im sure some people think they stopped making them in the 60's/80's :)

they are Iconic scooters and still loved and admired by many :Clap:

M8 it dont matter if you ride a bike now, you would be surprised how many bikers pull up next to me at the lights etc and say oh i used to have one of them, or i had a lammy and loved it.

I think a lot of the Mods in the 60's, 80's have progressed onto bikes.

Even elderly ppl in cars always say oh son i used to have one of them 40/50 years ago lol

I used to have a lambretta jet 200 years ago it was a cracking scooter. I wish i had it now it was bright orange. Great pictures it brought back happy memories :Clap:

Like this miggy ? with the stripes on side panels

2633510858_1649a94ca9.jpg

no mate not mine,I have a Orange Vespa

Like this miggy ? with the stripes on side panels

2633510858_1649a94ca9.jpg

Yes like that one mate it was my pride and joy. thanks for the picture rat.those were happy days.Had to sell it in the end had bills to pay.:Cry:

Back