Mods...how much for a banner at the top of the forum.

jacko5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello chaps.
How much would it cost me to put a banner at the top of this forum advertising my website.
It would be kind of sponsoring this forum.
My website is here http://jeduk.has.it and i will gladly pay for a banner.
Any mods just PM me or email me.
Regards Jacko.;)

lol jacko dont ask the mods... they will have you sending cash to all there houses

you will need to let me speak to gazer for you m8

as i created this site many moons ago but as i am at college and gazer is paying for the hosting all proceedings will go his way m8 :)

but i dont see why not m8 you will need to speak to gaz though he is my partner :)

also if you get in fast i am about to mass mail the users and let them know whats new :)

could place a little advert at the bottom letting them know about you.

lol jacko dont ask the mods... they will have you sending cash to all there houses

Mickie! I am surprised you would think such a thing...tut...tut:(
I would never have asked him for cash.

Maybe a couple of free programmers yes!...but cash no!LMAO:rolleyes: :Hit:

well jacko5 me and gazer have had a good chat about it and we are not interested in money m8 :)

we will give you a banner for free :)

there is a little but though !
we would still like you to give our members a discount when buying stuff from you (not to much to ask m8y)

send the banner to my mail addy should have it sorted by sunday ok m8, i go out on the lash on fridays and need all saturday to recover sorry :(

Well thanks for that chaps.
I will make a banner today and email it to you.
I will give 10% discount on smartmouse and gemini se programmers to digital world members.
All they have to do is mention digital world in emails or phone calls to me.
Once again thanks.
Banner in your email soon.
Regards Jacko.

Mickie D ,
Your email is disabled.
Can you email me at [email protected] and i will email you a banner i have made.
Regards Jacko.
Can you also put a sticky saying its 10% off programmers and 5% off anything else on my website.;)

Mickie D
You have mail m8.
Regards Jacko.;)

im doing it temporary now it will go just above the forums m8 ok when i sort my banner placement hack i will let you know

P.s gr8 banner for a quick design :)

is that ok for you m8y :)

Mickie D,
Thats great m8.Thanks for that.
I will design a better banner later.
Members get 10% discount for programmers and 5% for anything else.
Regards Jacko.;)

Back