Sensible Topic Modified Toilet

cactikid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok how many of you gone away and found when your bursting and need to go and you find a hole in the ground :eek: :eek: Jesus i am not a bomber pilot and could not hit Jack shit.

Now found a solution and can read the newspaper with feet dry:):):):):):)
modified crapper.jpg

Grand to release the pressure.

Some years back on a trip to Australia I had to break the journey for a few hours at one of the middle eastern countries, I am not sure now if it was Dubai or Abu Dhabi, anyway lots of western ladies were in the queue for the toilets and someone had said that the 3 cubicles in one part of the room had proper toilets instead of the hole in the ground so there must have been at least 20 of us waiting for those 3 cubicles while all the ones who were covered from head to foot in black with just the slit for their eyes were coming and going quite quickly.

Unfortunately when I finally got to one of the three I found that someone must have been winding us all up, as that one too was just one of those with a hole in the ground :rolleyes:

I wonder if they do a mobile collapsible one a bit like the seat that you pull up and twist to sit down on .

Hmm wonder if there is a need for a portable extended shit seat to enter into the bitcoin era.

Hmm money in crap seems golden ;) ;) ;) :D

Back