other

if you have more than one than select the best one you have in your opinion

lets see whos the uk favourite

Last edited:
well i am greedy got three but gona get rid og the lg

D900 we three of these in the house

k608i

LG8880 or suumfing like that

an oldish motorola, always get the older ones off my nephews and neices when they update each year. Not too fond of latest phones, as long as it does the basics, that suits me.

First phone i ever had was a Motorola then went to Nokias for years. Stupidly bought another Motorola D600 or something and had nothing but problems so went back to Nokia. Never had a problem with any Nokia, and iv had plenty!

recently acquired HTC TYTN II.......................(and i am in love)

got a samsung d500 still at the moment.
but that is going in the next few weeks for a nokia N95

got a palm treo 750v smart phone

got a g600 nice little phone had nokia nseries in the past trust me they are f**kin rubbish freezing all the time

Nokia n95 but i prefer my old sony w810i

I am using A sony Ericson K800i at the mo..makes a good change from the same old Nokia menu..like the N95 though..might be time for a change again !

I'm greedy i got the samsung U600 and Sony ericsson w580i and my sons have got samsung D600 and Sony W810i but hubby sad he still got nokia 3510

Wheres motorola! Most reliable phone iv used ever, got the v547 had for over 2 and a half years and only bad side is its a bit bashed and dented.

Nokia 6230i just love it have been thinking of upgrading but when i do i think i will go for an iphone probably in about 2 years lol.

i feel proper gutted now i have a lg shine and i am the only one at this point to vote with an lg i feel left out now

Back