model of your phone

your make of phone is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
headin off

goin to the italian alps on sunday snowboarding for a week:Bounce::Bounce::Bounce: set up email on my se k800i- i will take some pics and see the cost when I get home!!!!!!!!

Courmayeur here we go

Jocks on tour!!!!!!:Cheers:

I use 3 phones for different purposes.
Samsung D900 for the car via bluetooth..decent camera incase of accident.
Motorola V3 for everyday use.
Nokia 3510i on holiday....battery lasts for ages.

Chookey

Sony Ericsson 750i,its ok but id like to upgrade.
Ive had it for a year which is the longest ive kept the same phone :proud:

Nokia have always been very reliable, to the point where i dropped my n80 down the pan and gave it a full flush. It still worked flawlessly afterwards.

Samsung i have had noting but problems with so i stay way clear nowdays.

nokia n95 for me i only get nokias and the n95 is pretty cool

Nokia n95 for me, but i am not happy with it, i have had 6...yes SIX n95's in 9 months.

either constant crashing, or speakers crackles.

next month i get an upgrade for having trouble with so many handsets.

i think i might get either the new Samsung f700 (see pic) or tempted for the iphone.
sams_f700_1.jpg

Bah fancy phones that crash all the time.
What you need is a sleek Motorola razr that does the basics... lol

always had sony from when they were just sony in the cmd-j5 through to the merger of sony ericcson..........had them for years and only just upgraded to a nokia N95 and i'm very happy with it:)

Nokia n95 for me, but i am not happy with it, i have had 6...yes SIX n95's in 9 months.

either constant crashing, or speakers crackles.

next month i get an upgrade for having trouble with so many handsets.

i think i might get either the new Samsung f700 (see pic) or tempted for the iphone.
sams_f700_1.jpg

my bother has just the got the f700 al m8 for internet usage as he works away he likes it and watches sky sports etc on it but to me it looks as complicated as hell to use

so does nokia take the prize then?

Always used to have Nokia's until I got my first SE which was k700i. Ive stuck with SE since. Currently have a SE K800i. The build quality is far superior. it did take a little time to get used to the new menus.
I also found how crap the camera's were (or used to be) on Nokia's when compared to SE.

Always used to have Nokia's until I got my first SE which was k700i. Ive stuck with SE since. Currently have a SE K800i. The build quality is far superior. it did take a little time to get used to the new menus.
I also found how crap the camera's were (or used to be) on Nokia's when compared to SE.

Exactly how my affair with mobiles go! I always felt the SE W800i was the best phone ever made (it even had a very stylish see-through showcase box rather than the traditional carboard!). The battery life on that phone was twice anything else that had a colour screen and camera!

Back