mobiles phone

scottish_robroy

Inactive User
Reaction score
the thing that i hate is people in mobiles phone walking and texting in there phone and bumping into people
and also talking on the mobile and not see you and just walking past you like you where not there :RABBIT:

the thing that i hate is people in mobiles phone walking and texting in there phone and bumping into people
and also talking on the mobile and not see you and just walking past you like you where not there :RABBIT:

Do you ever wonder if they actually have seen you and are using the phone as an excuse ?

Personally my vision is not impaired when I use the mobile ? lol

It's the inane dumbf*ck conversations you overhear that really do my head in. A lot of people don't seem to be able to function nowadays without the need to communicate every minute details of their existence to anybody that's bored enough to listen to their vacuous drivel.

:arrrr:

It's the inane dumbf*ck conversations you overhear that really do my head in. A lot of people don't seem to be able to function nowadays without the need to communicate every minute details of their existence to anybody that's bored enough to listen to their vacuous drivel.

:arrrr:

lol, stop ear wigging then

the thing that get me is wen ppl hold their fones in one hand and put it in the oppersite ear.
Meaning answer with your left hand and put in on your right ear.

I meaning what's going on here!!!?????????

the thing that get me is wen ppl hold their fones in one hand and put it in the oppersite ear.
Meaning answer with your left hand and put in on your right ear.

I meaning what's going on here!!!?????????

I don't know but are your texting someome or are you in a forum????

I regularly email my gaffer with my shift report written in either txtspeak or chavish, he hates it. Innit!

That's why I do it :Biggrin2:

I saw a couple of young women the other day taking one of their babies for a stroll in a pram. It was a glorious day, one of those that makes it great to be alive. They were both jabbering on their phones totally ignoring the wonder of everything around them. They may've been talking to each other over the phones for all I know :)
I know that's not a great description of events but it just struck me that if I were in that situation I would enjoy the moment and converse with my friend next to me and not talk crap down the phone for the sake of it.

heheh reading all yr replies is funny. i'll tell ya something thats nearly caught me a cupla times is, i've been walking mindin me own and i've heard someone behind me go " hello how are you?" i've almost turned around to say hello , then they've carried on their conversations with their friend and i realise its not me the're talking to. god how embarrasin would that be. thank goodness so far ive not turned round propperly . dippy me xx

you guys sound like a bunch of old women, I bet each of you have at least 1 phone maybe more, and if it was to ring while you walking down the street i'm quite sure you would answer it. People use phones to comunicate be it for work or just to call home, a mate, the kids .........

Its good to talk LOL

you guys sound like a bunch of old women, I bet each of you have at least 1 phone maybe more, and if it was to ring while you walking down the street i'm quite sure you would answer it. People use phones to comunicate be it for work or just to call home, a mate, the kids .........

Its good to talk LOL

Yes I've got one. It's in the pocket of one of my coats (just checked).
I last used it about five weeks ago. Even then, I only switch it on when making or expecting a call.

Believe it or not, people actually managed to lead happy and fulfilled lives before the invention of the mobile phone.

No one mentioned so many people still iusing mobiles when driving.

Even lorry drivers.

journallive.co.uk said:
A lorry driver who killed a mother-of-two when he smashed into her car was reading a text message as he crashed, it emerged last night.

Andrew Chrisp, who was not qualified to drive an HGV, was driving a truck which ploughed into a line of queuing cars at temporary traffic lights on the A1 near Denwick, two miles north of Alnwick, in February

timesonline said:
A young bank worker who caused a fatal accident by sending a text message on her mobile phone while driving at 70mph on a rainy night was jailed yesterday for four years

I saw a bus driver the other day. One hand on the wheel and one hand strapped to her ear with a very nice shiny gold mobile phone. Just to note it was her left hand holding phone to her right ear.

Stop doing this sh*te it dangerous.

Its good to talk LOL

I don't own one. I sometimes borrow my wife's if I am driving off somewhere by myself at night - just in case.

I don't want to be in contact with people all the time.

Mine is an MP3 player that happens to be a phone too - it is usually on silent and all my mates know that i am REALLY unreliable with the mob! - while we are here how annoying is the horrible cack techno shite that teens pump out of their mobiles on the bus and walking around the streets - noise pollution i tells ya

lol buy yourself a gsm blocker and watch their faces when their calls are dropped with no signal :)

I have to agree about the driving with phones, seems like no-one gives a dam and does it anyway!

Now don't get me wrong, i'm no goody goody myself. But peeps driving around on there phones with kids in the back just makes me bloody damn well angry! (That's the nicer version of what I really want to say)

These people don't realise it's not just there lives they are putting at risks, but also there own children and others on the road around them!

:(

I'm Sorry But I Never Realised There Where People *IN* Mobile Phones Lmao :)
But Yeah I Can See Where your Coming From but Personally Have Never Had This Problem With People Bumping Into Me

Lol, hmmm... If people are bumping into you because they are on the phone, then couldnt you avoid them bumping into you, by walking around, etc...

"just walking past you like you where not there", do they know you? If the person knows you then maybe you should just say hello???

Back