missing channels on TM600with white card

sonofdan

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there
I got myself a TM600 with a subscribed (full package) fly white card.the problem is when I read the card with newcs-1,67 I get all channels except .....fly sports and fly movies.....

I have looked at the post on boxkey insertion but thats for newcs-1.66 were you put the boxkey in twice in configuration files unlike the nwecs- 1.67 which I USE were you can only put the BK in once

also...when connecting the TM to commputer in DCC program I get full lock with FTP and Telnet connected
but when I go into ftp I can see all my files in my commputer but NO files show up for my TM600

any replys most greatfull

great site by the way

sounds like you need to add a 0 (zero) to the front of your boxkey

the boxkey MUST be 8 digits long or it wont register, so if your actual serial number starts with 00 then your boxkey will more than likelt start with 0, which will be dropped

count the digits, add one or more zeros to the begining of the numbers to make a total of 8, restart newcs and itll work

Re FTP,

Not for the faint hearted,

but a dedicated FTP prog (I use filezilla) will tell you better, whats happening. Let you edit/backup/swap conf's etc, change permisions.... without the send and see.

csb

you need to change the password on the tm600 its left blank by default but dcc doesnt work well with blank password, use technomate control centre to change password, then dcc will work as normal.

the boxkey MUST be 8 digits long or it wont register, so if your actual serial number starts with 00 then your boxkey will more than likelt start with 0, which will be dropped

count the digits, add one or more zeros to the begining of the numbers to make a total of 8, restart newcs and itll work

starts 00 had to add 0 to make 8 digets .....still no joy

you need to change the password on the tm600 its left blank by default but dcc doesnt work well with blank password, use technomate control centre to change password, then dcc will work as normal.

changed password from blank to a 6 letter password but the telnet cuts off after 3 sec

Re FTP,

Not for the faint hearted,

but a dedicated FTP prog (I use filezilla) will tell you better, whats happening. Let you edit/backup/swap conf's etc, change permisions.... without the send and see.

csb

will try this .... greatfull for all posts THANKS AGAIN

will try this .... greatfull for all posts THANKS AGAIN

Small tip on FZ,

After setting login details ip address

Its like explorer, 2 windows left is PC, right is stb.

Double click on a file, will send it to the open directory on the other side (works both ways).

Right click a file will give normal copy/save/edit functions.

Just be carefull if you have a sensitive trackpad.

Has a log to show whats happening, so you can allways go back and change.

Use search function via "Server Tab" and always search from root "/" for best results.

have fun csb

starts 00 had to add 0 to make 8 digets .....still no joy

Might be that you used the wrong converter to get box key, maybe someone can point you in the right direction on this, unfortunately i dont know it, had someone help me.

Might be that you used the wrong converter to get box key, maybe someone can point you in the right direction on this, unfortunately i dont know it, had someone help me.

useing right boxkey...
newcs.1.67
ur image
getting all channels except movies and sports
did hours of searching and I came across more than a few people with same problem.........any suggestions very wellcom

have looked at the post on boxkey insertion but thats for newcs-1.66 were you put the boxkey in twice in configuration files unlike the nwecs- 1.67 which I USE were you can only put the BK in once

it depends on your config m8, you have to insert the boxkey in with the card reader details

if you want to PM me your newcs.xml, and actual serial number, ill look for you

it depends on your config m8, you have to insert the boxkey in with the card reader details

if you want to PM me your newcs.xml, and actual serial number, ill look for you

did a PM but dont think it worked will try email

did a PM but dont think it worked will try email

i got your message m8, i also deleted it after reading as it contains traceable details

i have posted your fix on your visitor messages page

but here it is for others who may stumble upon this

in your newcs.xml config file, change

<!-- <boxkey>########</boxkey> -->

to

<boxkey>########</boxkey>

and restart newcs and all will work ;)

i got your message m8, i also deleted it after reading as it contains traceable details

THANK YOU VERY MUTCH DIGIDUDE
I know for a fact I would NEVER have got that,,
very big thanks again for your time and effort

THANK YOU VERY MUTCH DIGIDUDE
I know for a fact I would NEVER have got that,,
very big thanks again for your time and effort

Back