Missing a few channels in Manchester area

sentrypr

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, i am using DW 3 image and afaik all channels were working when i scanned them a few weeks ago. i now seem to have lost a few channels though
Comedy central extra
The hallmark channel
SS news
British eurosport 2

I have rescanned but the channels dont appear. Can someone in the manchester area that has these channels working give me a copy of their services files or provide me with the frequency of them?
im guessing they are all on the same transponder that my box isnt picking up. I dont have any problems with other channels and am using a booster

I have a problem with SS News too, maybe even with some of the other channels you mention as well but as I dont watch them I'm not too bothered, especially given that all channels will be gone soon.

I strongly suspect that the cables.xml file that we have used for so long has become out of date and some of the new frequencies VM now use are missing hence missing channels. Signal strength has never been a problem for me so I'm fairly certain thats not the reason and I have used a bruteforce scan (DW2.1).

Without the new frequencies I'm unable to update my cables.xml file. Has anyone compiled a list of any new frequencies?

This worked for me:

Manual Transponder Scan
Freq 00154
Network Search On (Checked)

Back