UK News Minder star Dennis Waterman dies aged 74

Oggiman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dennis Waterman, who starred in Minder, New Tricks and The Sweeney, has died aged 74, his family have said.

A statement released on behalf of his family said: "We are deeply saddened to announce that our beloved Dennis, passed away very peacefully at his home in Spain, on Saturday evening, with Pam by his side.

"The family kindly ask that our privacy is respected at this very difficult time."

Read HERE

RIP Dennis Waterman

R.I.P Dennis Waterman, another legend gone .

Cràcking actor , played a few more brilliant roles than minder etc, some obscure films but good actor.

Such a pity that Kay Burley posted on Twitter and called him Pete Waterman rather than Dennis, now deleted. :rolleyes:

RIP Dennis

Taking to Twitter, Sky News presenter Kay accidentally paid tribute to "Pete" Waterman, the record producer and judge on ITV's Pop Idol, rather than the Minder actor.
In a follow-up tweet the anchor wrote: "RIP Dennis Waterman. A brilliant actor who was a staple on our screens throughout the 70s and 80s.
"Loved The Sweeney. Loved Minder more. He was 74."
"My apologies for using the incorrect first name for Dennis in a previous tweet which I have deleted," she added.

Don't expect it will bother him much.

Back