miller to rangers

Lmao our sell on fee

kenny_misser.jpg

are we really getting that m8

David Murrays bank manager would think he was on cocaine if he seen that check!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Cheque must be a fake surley they would bank with the.

LOYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

kenny.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT TO SCORE AGAINST CELTIC

KENNY MILLER has admitted he doesn’t have a clue how he’ll celebrate if he scores against Celtic back in a Rangers shirt but he’d LOVE to find out!

The controversial £1.9million Ibrox signing made himself Public Enemy No1 with many outraged Gers fans when he scored the opener in a 2-0 win for the Hoops on his Old Firm debut at Parkhead in September 2006.

Critics claim he rubbed it in by kissing the Celtic badge as he ran off, a charge he denies.

But Miller has no idea how he’ll react if he scores for Gers in the first Old Firm clash of the season.

He confessed: “What will I do if I score against Celtic? That’s a great question, but one I can’t honestly answer.

“Believe me, no one knows how they are going to react in the heat of an Old Firm game!

“It would be ridiculous to think I could sit here and calmly plan out what I’d do.

“You just can’t choreograph the kind of emotion which is released when you score a big goal in such a crucial game.

“The reaction to anyone scoring in an Old Firm game is always the same — it’s spontaneous.

“I’ll probably do the first thing that pops into my head.

“But I’m getting a bit ahead of myself, let’s just say I hope it happens SOON!

“The fixture list comes out for the new season on Monday and I want my first Old Firm game to come as soon as possible because I realise what scoring against Celtic would mean to everyone.

“The Old Firm derby is THE game in the Scottish football calendar and I can’t wait for it to arrive.

“I’d settle for it being the opening game of the season. I certainly don’t want to have to wait as long as I did for my first Celtic goal.”

Miller revealed he was just seconds away from asking boss Gordon Strachan to sub him when he struck that goal.

He had felt himself cramping up and believed he had only one run left in him when he called on his remaining power to steer a shot past Allan McGregor.

But he says he’s never wished he hadn’t scored that goal.

He said: “I can’t rewrite history, it’s part of my career now.

“I’ve done what I’ve done and there’s no point wondering about what-ifs.

“It happened and now I have moved on.

“At the end of the day it was a BIG goal for me.

“I had a lot to prove at Celtic and to score my first goal in an Old Firm game, against my old club, was obviously massive.

“It was what I was there to do, it was what I was paid to do!

“But hand on heart, I can swear I've never kissed ANY badge, not even the Scotland badge.

“It’s simply not something I do, and never have.”

Last edited:
Whatever, Paul m8 !!
Scottish football is absolutely fooking DROSS !!

totally disagree with you m8

rangers/celtic both been in eufa cup finals in last 6 years
scotland so close to qualifying for euros, beat world cup runners up france home and away

scotlands got some quality players and alot of young players with potential

since i started watching football scottish football has change dramatically instead of buying in we now produce teh players other countries buy in

Its Great :D

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

totally disagree with you m8

rangers/celtic both been in eufa cup finals in last 6 years
scotland so close to qualifying for euros, beat world cup runners up france home and away

scotlands got some quality players and alot of young players with potential

Name them !!

My wee lassie is 14 and got potential m8 a great wee dancer / actress just finished a show at the Lyceum in Edinburgh with great reviews but I'm not holding my breath hoping she'll get a Hollywood ticket !!???

Don't kid yersel about Scotland beating France with 2 fluke results buddy !!!!!!!!!

The SPL is a fooking joke league.......dare I say, a wee diddy league.

Celtic win one year ( or three on the trot for you fundamentalists ) Rangers win the next and so on

What a pile of pish !!

fair enuff it is dominated by the old firm

forget them look outside the old firm, 3rd place and down is exciting :)

look at last years relegation battle it went down to the last day when Motherwell St Mirren and Dumfermline battled it out to survive the drop

the following year We're in Europe, now ye canny whack that :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

rodboy you are just a prat m8 . both celtic and rangers have a great record against english teams and sorry to tell you but you league aint much different .

1992–93 Manchester United
1993–94 Manchester United
1994–95 Blackburn Rovers
1995–96 Manchester United
1996–97 Manchester United
1997–98 Arsenal
1998–99 Manchester United
1999–2000 Manchester United
2000–01 Manchester United
2001–02 Arsenal
2002–03 Manchester United
2003–04 Arsenal
2004–05 Chelsea
2005–06 Chelsea
2006–07 Manchester United
2007–08 Manchester United

10 times in 16 years and only 5 teams ever winning the epl blackburn being a one off season . man u have dominated it by far . and will more than likely continue to do so . as for our wee diddy league . 60,000 every second week at celtic pk 50,000 at ibrox .thats more than 95% of your epl teams and im sorry to tell you m8 your national team is a joke . every 4 years its were going to win the world cup . dont make me laugh you couldnt win a ballot if you bought every ticket in it .

rodboy you are just a prat m8 . both celtic and rangers have a great record against english teams and sorry to tell you but you league aint much different .

1992–93 Manchester United
1993–94 Manchester United
1994–95 Blackburn Rovers
1995–96 Manchester United
1996–97 Manchester United
1997–98 Arsenal
1998–99 Manchester United
1999–2000 Manchester United
2000–01 Manchester United
2001–02 Arsenal
2002–03 Manchester United
2003–04 Arsenal
2004–05 Chelsea
2005–06 Chelsea
2006–07 Manchester United
2007–08 Manchester United

10 times in 16 years and only 5 teams ever winning the epl blackburn being a one off season . man u have dominated it by far . and will more than likely continue to do so . as for our wee diddy league . 60,000 every second week at celtic pk 50,000 at ibrox .thats more than 95% of your epl teams and im sorry to tell you m8 your national team is a joke . every 4 years its were going to win the world cup . dont make me laugh you couldnt win a ballot if you bought every ticket in it .

So it's time for the insults is it ??? Everone else is wrong but you ???

By the way I'm from Falkirk ya fanny !!!

I can live with that, but you still have £2,000,000 Kenny Miller :proud:

£2,000,000 is about the sams as celtic paid for Gravesen add another £2,000,000 a year in wages for doing feck all I think we might have a bargain and although i'm not delighted with his return the deal is done now so will cheer him on and he will score more goals than £2m a year misfit Gravesen.

MILLER.jpg

Miller is good player who works his ass off could be a great player if he just scored more goals think Celtic done alright got miller for feck all sold him to Derby for £3million and and also getting another 380k from rangers.

name them?

mcgregor spurs in papers reporting willing to bid 6/9m
gordon left for 9m
marshall
mcmanus
smith
wilson
renolds
mcfadden
ferguson
naismith
fletcher
mccomack
could name lots more but i dont wanna ruin ur ego alan hansen wannabe :)

name them?

mcgregor spurs in papers reporting willing to bid 6/9m
gordon left for 9m
marshall
mcmanus
smith
wilson
renolds
mcfadden
ferguson
naismith
fletcher
mccomack
could name lots more but i dont wanna ruin ur ego alan hansen wannabe :)

Football's all about opinions mate !!

It's no use if everyone agreed on everything otherwise there would be no debate.

It's sad when some idiots start a slanging match coz you don't agree with their point of view.

As far as your list goes I accept McGregor and maybe Fletcher, but hey, thats only my opinion !!!

As for players with potential......well that means fekk all really until the time the potential is realised.......which might be never. Paul McStay had potential but never really realised it.

Back