micro sd card for my advent vega

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hiya, i found a micro sd card on play.com for my advent vega and ordered it but since i ordered it has been out of stock and starting to wonder if its ever gona be back in stock, so wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of a good card, heres the card i ordered

Play.com - Buy Samsung 16GB Essential Micro SD Memory Card / Class 6 online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

if you read the specs its got a pretty decent transfer speed etc at a good price, thats sort of price i wanted to pay really and size i wanted (16 gig) any reccomendations ? thanks

hiya, i found a micro sd card on play.com for my advent vega and ordered it but since i ordered it has been out of stock and starting to wonder if its ever gona be back in stock, so wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of a good card, heres the card i ordered

Play.com - Buy Samsung 16GB Essential Micro SD Memory Card / Class 6 online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

if you read the specs its got a pretty decent transfer speed etc at a good price, thats sort of price i wanted to pay really and size i wanted (16 gig) any reccomendations ? thanks
I bought this one 10 days ago for my Archos 101 & it does the job admirably. Only took 2 days to arrive too, defo worth a look.
HH.

I bought this one 10 days ago for my Archos 101 & it does the job admirably. Only took 2 days to arrive too, defo worth a look.
HH.

hi, thabks for reply but wanted abit faster card than a class 4, class 4 on vega is the minimum required card so ideally wanted to go a little fast, thats why fancied that samsung as it was class 6 but the speeds according to the specs were as fast as some class 10 cards,

you can get a class 6&10 here, but alas a few pounds more than play.

Has it been dispatched?

no it hasnt been dispatched yet and the money hasnt been taken so could cancel the order, either when i ordered the site hadnt been updasted or somebody ordered the last one as i was going threw the order process, just my luck lol, yeah ive been on that site before and seen this one

Lexar 16GB Micro High Speed Card (SDHC) - Class 10 + USB Reader £21.99 - Free Delivery

abit more than i wanted to spend but gona have it a long time so no too bad really, whats it like ?

think mine in a transcend class 6, not looked in ages, but lexar are a decent make,and the card I have from that site is again £21.99

might give that class 10 lexar ago then, at minute i have the standard class 4 4g card that comes with it in so this class 10 has to be better than that doesnt it, il cancel the samsung card tomorrow i think and order thius one, thanks

Back