@ Mickie re: Gooners V Chelski

Bronto

Global Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well it ended up 1 -1 not exactly the result for your birthday :)...lol but a fair result in the end ? thought we had the lions share of possesion till the last 15 mins, What was henry doing missing that sitter ? can't score all the time I suppose, there was a few controversial decisions (as always in top games) not made my mind up about the legality of the free kick, I think the ref fecked up a little bit, not by letting him take it early but by not moving back and indicating play could carry on, oh well win some loose some, looking at the foul that gave Henry the free kick and goal I honestly think Pires just fell ? defo not a foul (going on the replay) anyway I enjoyed it was a great game, I have to say a fair result in my book :) oh and never mind Man U we'll have to watch out for Everton

no m8y it ended up much more than 1 1 lol

we had you running scared all over the pitch and showed we are the champions for a reason cause we are the team to beat ;)

dont get me wrong you did have a good share of the game but not that much if anyone was looking like they would win it was arsenal, and of course it was not a penalty lol you was watching in blue vision i had my red glasses on and well looked like parker just ran into the back of the fella.

but im very glad with arsenals performance and wenger should take that on board, i think robben is a great player but he cries more than ronaldo lol.

henry asked if he could take it early if you saw the replay you would have agreed.

you was lucky with the second goal also and henry missing a sitter as you said kinda said enough for me in the game.

but wa a good game and im not disapointed with a draw chelsea at the mo are the team to beat if we would have drawn against the mancs i would have been upset and that shows you how much the league has changed since chelsea came into money.

you like the new chelsea song pmsl

u know the CFC no HISTORY one lol.. i was pissing myself... where they find these songs

i guess you have a gooden aswell

tiago woo ooaaa
tiago woo oaaaa

he comes from portugal he hates the arsenal

very original lol... alot of thought went in that one

lol I must be half asleep I meant 2 -2 yeah lmao the songs are funny, who dreams them up lol...still think it's gonna be tight at the end with you and us fighting it out for champions and the mancs and Everton for 3 rd, not sure if Liverpool will get a europe place this year...lol so expect to see Gerrard in a Blue shirt next year (no not an Everton 1)) lol

yeah that reminds me we had no vieira playing either and two young ones filling in places and no freddy i think we played well and im pleased

now if you get gerrard then i might be a little bit scared lol

for me gerrard is the best midfielder in the world, 1 to 2 seasons ago i would have argued vieira and he is still great but gerrard for me has it all.

and i have to agree it will be arsenal and chelsea fighting for the tittle

Back