mgcamd to a CCcam server

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys..im just messing around with cams...can you use mgcamd as a client to connect to a CCcam server ?, if so what files need to be edited in the mg_cfg or the cccam.list...or wont it work ?..ta

You just need to put your Cline in newcamd.list,remove the C: and put CWS= instead

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

nah doesnt work ive tried that all ready....

Then something must be missing as it does work m8,recheck to make sure all files are in the correct folder

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

checked mate in usr/keys > edited newcamd.list....also checked in var/keys same there.....anything needs editing in mg_cfg ?....also my server is using CCcam-s2s...makes any difference ?.....thanks for the help...

also removed C line in var/etc......

Last edited:
ok done what you said....got it working....however i also had to edit CCcamd.list and entered my Cline in there as well...working fine now....thanks

ok done what you said....got it working....however i also had to edit CCcamd.list and entered my Cline in there as well...working fine now....thanks

hmm not quite sure about that one lol,
I think you may have needed to change something in mg_cfg but at least its working now :)

hmm not quite sure about that one lol,
I think you may have needed to change something in mg_cfg but at least its working now :)
worked fine for about 15-30 minutes, then started glitching and picture freezing constantly..went back to CCcam..

Back