mgcamd or newcamd for VU+duo

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys - how good are these on a vu+duo ?...can anyone tell me where i can get these latest ones for my vu+duo..looks like my provider wants me to have either of these installed into my box for a better service..ta

If you are using VIX 2.0 you can download cams from link below you will need you own config files :proud:

Cams for ViX Team images

To install simply FTP to /tmp, then install using the IPK installer in the VIX Menu under blue button.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

hi mate what do you mean ill need my own config file..do you mean the .cfg file that i created with notepad containing my cline details ?..ta

To get mgcamd working you will need a mg_cfg file as one is not created when mgcamd is installed

Just a couple of questions - do you create the mg.cfg file using notepad like CCcam.cfg file?

Also elsewhere I have seen mentioned a file named newcamd.list - is that auto created when the cam is downloaded or must this be created by using notepad? Where should the newcamd file go?

Finally last question (promise!). What file should the clines be copied to for my server (I have CCcam installed already which was simple to do but my provider thinks the service will be much improved if I use newcamd instead).

Back