bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
any idea why i cant send any,deleted loads

[h=3]Inbox contains 159 messages. You have 364 messages stored, of a total 5 allowed[/h]

5 allowed ?

well if i could pm mick we could discuss why i got an infraction when i never bent any rules and the rules got changed few minutes after it

You're down for some reason as Registered 5. I guess Mick has been playing again..

I can't change it unfortunately.

EDIT: Just noticed the infraction from MH. It will expire in 7 days.

Not sure what has happened ?

I am checking your account now bro.

Mick

Sorry bro I only check that email nightly pal... so much shit get's sent to me, at the moment I got some african who has left me 10,000,000 dollars I really need to send this cheque to him quickly to make sure I don't lose out ;)

Mick

Sorry bro I only check that email nightly pal... so much shit get's sent to me, at the moment I got some african who has left me 10,000,000 dollars I really need to send this cheque to him quickly to make sure I don't lose out ;)

Mick

I got one of them to send too - share the postage?

;)

just sent another titled MICK ITS BRO to save you reading that spammers shite

Send me a PM bro your account is normal now... I think it might have been my fault as recently we upgraded the usergroups to make it better for members , but I did not adjust the infractions usergroup permissions, so it should not have done that.

Anyway send me a PM fella.

Mick

Back