Merry Xmas Everyone

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
A merry xmas and a happy new year to all my friends and all members digital world hope to be able to spend more time on the forum in the new year so all the best
regards damage

lol had some major building repairs at home still not finished yet but its getting there now but the room is still a bomb site lol

damage said:
lol had some major building repairs at home still not finished yet but its getting there now but the room is still a bomb site lol

nice to hear from you damage and you and all members have a great XMAS ;)

you get the house sorted out pal we will all be here dont worry with more contriversy next year ;)

nice to hear from you Damage was wondering where you have been ;)

any how merry Xmas to ALL ;)

damage said:
A merry xmas and a happy new year to all my friends and all members digital world hope to be able to spend more time on the forum in the new year so all the best
regards damage

and to you m8

all the best.............:Cheers:

damage said:
regards damage

:Cheers:

All the best m8y :)

Have a good one :drink:

Merry Christmas to you to Damage ... They let you out for Christmas then ! ... lmfao ... nice to see you back m8

Merry xmas & happy new year to you &every body on digital fouram.

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone on Digital World :)

all the best to you and everyone here on the site......thanks for all the help and info i'd be lost without you all

MERRRRRY CHRIIIIIISTMAS: santahat

i hope santa replies to all your letters to him especially if you have all been good boys and girls
merry christmas guys (can i say that or is it offending someone)

Back