Merry Christmas ya filthy animals... Streams buffer on firestick but fine on iPad

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
Im getting really frustrated my iPad streams perfectly using GCE iptv player and my firestick constantly buffers. I tried the same app and others all with the same results. Also installed mx player on the firestick and changed the default player in iptv smarters.
So I dont think its a source issue it must be the software.

Hi
Im getting really frustrated my iPad streams perfectly using GCE iptv player and my firestick constantly buffers. I tried the same app and others all with the same results. Also installed mx player on the firestick and changed the default player in iptv smarters.
So I dont think its a source issue it must be the software.
Im Smarters turn on the HW decoder and see if that does the trick.

Didnt work also if I turn hardware decoding on the audio goes out of sync

Didnt work also if I turn hardware decoding on the audio goes out of sync

Give this a try.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That guy seems to be going on a bit so turned him off
Have you cleared the cashe on fire stick that can cause buffering when streaming if not cleared regularly

Just skip to 4 minutes it is a handy program to have for closing background apps.

On a side note, I do like the Apple TV video screensaver, it's definitely a lot better than the pics from Amazon. First saw that when I rooted my 4K last week. When rooted, you can disable no end of Amazon bloatware, that'll help eliminate buffering issues if they're at your end.

For 4k ones only and future-proof as it can only be prevented by hardware changes.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Do you guys tend to use the default video player in iptv smarters or load a 3rd party one?

I have used VLC as the audio can be adjusted with that, when it's not in sync.

Tis very strange Ive tried all the above but hasnt worked. Its flawless on my iPad (wireless) and my phone just hits buffer city on both of my Firesticks

Have you tried Tivimate? Although I'm sure others have used Smarters without any problems, but might be worth a try.

Have you tried hard wiring the fire stick rather than using the wi fi?

Have you tried hard wiring the fire stick rather than using the wi fi?
Ive ordered one of those ethernet connectors so will see. As said though everything else is fine on the wireless so Id be suprised if its that.

It is m8 you'll find it in the android section if you do a search.

tivimate for me gives better quality picture

Cool will have a butchers. Is it a problem I dont have the m3u link (like some issue) all I have is a url user n pass.
Cheers

Back