Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Joe Noodles

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Evening all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random stuff and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen 🎄⭐🎄⭐🎄

Evening all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random stuff and send it on.
So, after all we've been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
Best wishes, Helen 🎄⭐🎄⭐🎄
Best wishes, Helen 🎄⭐🎄⭐🎄

We had a great time in the sneaker family today. Sorry some of you weren't so lucky :(. However I hope all on DW manage to have as a good Christmas as you can, and the that the New Year is a cracker for all on here...... including the watchers.

Back