Meet Teddy!

Great looking pup.
this is our one we got in may last year and what he looks like now

Lovely dog mate, Im so envious always wanted a blue staffy but seem to be pretty rare in terms of colour. Also they seem to be eaten or attacked by the mother for some unkown reason, a mate of mine bred staffies and twice had a litter of 6 which both had 2 blue staffies in, they only managed to live for a day or 2 before they got killed.

our started to get brindle in the coat, it soon goes away, more noticeable in the sun.
is he a true blue, if so they do suffer problems with skin and their coats, so far ours has suffered a little mite that sits just above the eye and he started getting white patches, the mite is called demodex, normal flea treatment does not work so vet has to prescribe advocate which gets rid of all fleas and mites.

he has also had a load of lumps come up over his body, looked like a gremlin, another vet visit, within 24hrs it had all gone, the vet said these 2 things are common in a blue under 12mths.

btw ours is called KYZER and is pure blue staff and kc registered with champion parents and grandparents

He is quality Sargie and it makes me want to have a dog again but the missus just wont have it.
Nice one fella..

thats a wee cracker sargie ive got 2 staffs now and they seem to learn a lot quicker with toilet training compared to the German shepherds i had

Funny you should say that m8 on his second day here he was whimpering to get off of the couch, so i put him down and he went straight in the kitchen and peed on the training pad. Amazing really considering he is only 7 weeks old and here for such a short time.

He doesnt do it everytime ofc but it shows intelligence imo.

they are easy to train, only thing we could not stop him doing at first was ripping up the lino, he made a big hole in the dinning room lino which cost us £350 to replace then 2 weeks later made a hole in the new one.
i came into the room and found him with a great big bit torn from the floor, just waiting to put wood flooring down now.

we've had a few and i agree and told sargie before there easy to train, we've not had any chewing at all infact the old dog we have which isnt staff is the one that did chew.

good as gold and thats what people who think there devil dogs fail to notice or see as they have not had the experience of owning one.

you cant blame all dogs for idiot owners but some still persist.

anyway lets not turn it into one of them threads.

im just waiting for sargie to report back with those little things i said his dog will do, little traits i think most staffies do.

Thought it was gonna be some kind of joke from the title...

what a cutie...those teeth dont half look like they could cause some damage....i remember when we got our bailey (boxer) and he had teeth like that...wish they could stay puppys longer cos they look so fragile ...but they so silly when they older ....sure ours thinks he not a dog and one of us.....look forward to alot of happy times sargie :Clap::Clap:

He's lovely sargie . I've got a shepherd who's 6 now but still hasn't grown up !!.He's a pain in the ar*e but i wouldn't be without him. I hope you get as much love out of your new addition as i do mate

Thought it was gonna be some kind of joke from the title...

what a cutie...those teeth dont half look like they could cause some damage....i remember when we got our bailey (boxer) and he had teeth like that...wish they could stay puppys longer cos they look so fragile ...but they so silly when they older ....sure ours thinks he not a dog and one of us.....look forward to alot of happy times sargie :Clap::Clap:

Yeah puppy teeth are like needles.

remember when its older, wear a "cup" when you come home lol.

rofl! Oh btw that thing you were on about, the other morning he was rolling around pawing at the air making wierd seal noises lol. Is that normal :)

Back