Medion akoya p8610 blu-ray laptop 500gb 18.4 in intel core 2 t6500- black refurb

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigyin

Inactive User
Reaction score
AT THE EDGE OF LIFE WE ONLY GET ONE CHANCE AT LIFE
MEDION AKOYA P8610 BLU-RAY LAPTOP 500GB 18.4 IN INTEL CORE 2 T6500- BLACK REFURB
REFURBISHED WITH A 12 MONTH ARGOS WARRANTY
still got full Argos receipt and 12 month Argos warranty that will come with the laptop it cost me £469:99 under a week ago the receipt will prove that ...it was classed as a refurb as the packaging(box) was marked i would like a collection to pick up the laptop so you can see it for yourself its still brand new condition but will accept bank draft also and ive downloaded all the security/anti virus/spyware ,,updates ETC for it i will give the full spec below..ps i dont know if the pic has worked as im not sure how to upload it but its the exact pic of the laptop i bought from argos thats why i would rather it got collected so you can see the laptop proper yourself..i have gave the full spec below and any viewing is more than welcome i paid £469:99 about 3 days ago im looking for £370 for it
Medion.
Akoya P8610.
CPU and Memory:
Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 .
2.16GHz processor speed.
4GB DDR2 RAM.
500GB SATA hard drive.
Display features:
18.4in .
Resolution 1680 x 945 pixels.
DVD optical drives:
Blu-ray.
Dual layer.
Graphics:
Dedicated nVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS graphics card with 512MB memory.
Interfaces and connectivity:
3 USB ports.
1 HDMI port.
B/g/n wireless/WiFi enabled.
Multi-media features:
1.3MP built-in webcam.
Operating system & software:
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium.
General features:
Up to 120 mins battery life.
Weight 3.7kg.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqF,!n8E63WLm)fpBPBwL1S(ow~~60_1.jpg
    $(KGrHqF,!n8E63WLm)fpBPBwL1S(ow~~60_1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 105
hi m8

approved your post for you but could you take a couple more picture so we can look closer at goods by zooming in, the one you post wont let me zoom in.

cheers

would you sell the bluray drive from it seperate?,ill sent the drive thats currently in mine too,

I think you need a piece of paper with the date and your DW name next to it mate, this is for the benefit of the person that's going to buy just to prove that the "laptop" is yours.

3. Please post a picture of the item, with a piece of paper with your DW Name.Applies to either selling or swapping

I think you need a piece of paper with the date and your DW name next to it mate, this is for the benefit of the person that's going to buy just to prove that the "laptop" is yours.

3. Please post a picture of the item, with a piece of paper with your DW Name.Applies to either selling or swapping

what dibbers said is correct but this time i let is side as you can see in !00% pukkie as this chap has traded before, but i wont harm to post at least one with peace of paper with user name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back