McDonald's BIG WIN Monopoly voucher

calvtan

Member ++
Reaction score
HI all,

I bought fries from McDonalds (www.mcdonalds.co.uk) yesterday, and got a Park Lane voucher for the current promotion at McDonalds.
A person need to collect Park Lane and Mayfair voucher for a chance to win a prize of 100, 000 GBP.

The probability of a person to manage to collect a set is so low, due to the number of voucher available on the street now. The idea I got here is - Why not start a forum chat, where ppl interested in this offer can offer their collection for exchange with other members or even share big prize.

Since this forum is meant for sharing information, I thought I share this idea, and see how the respond goes.

Let me start : Pall Mall (Pink), Park Lane (Dark Blue)

:Cheers:

HALF TIME UPDATE:

After evaluating the post here, here is the one you REALLY need to win, keep an eye on this few vouchers, and to complete it, you can easily exchange the rest here:

1) Mayfair (Dark Blue)- GBP 100,000
2) Liverpool Street Station - Philips Plasma TV
3) Bond Street (Green) - Smart forfour Car
4) Coventry (Yellow) - Blaster Scooter
5) Strand (Red) - Holiday for 2 (Thomas COok)
6) Marlborough Street (Orange) - Philips DVD Recorder
7) Northumberland Ave. (Pink) - iPod Nano
8) Euston Road (Light Blue) - Nintendo DS + Game
9) Old Kent Road (Brown) - Nokia 3250 Music phones

About 18 days to go?!?!?!

All the best! :Cheers:

Last edited:
sounds like a good idea will bear it in mind but rarely go there

I threw my voucher away the other day and kept the free cheese burger one!

thanks thanks for you guys reply....
appreciate it alot, let see how many will join ...

will keep this forum updated!

i will also keep it in mind

i venture in there sometimes

My kids go there once a week - only ones I can remember are two of the stations and Pall Mall.

well I need Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street for the plasma if anyone has any doubles :) and if anyone needs Pal Mall i got that as a double Im willing to send to anyone ;)

Ive got:

Pall Mall,
Oxford Street,
Picadilly,
Whitechapel Road,
Fleet Street.

Have also got a free Sausage and Egg McMuffin, which I could be willing to swap!:BLOBBY:

Great Idea!

I've got a cold hamburger and willing to swap for a Big Mac or McChicken sandwich? lol

No seriously this is a top idea, will post what i have from next visit.

I think where two people match for something then they should split it down the middle, even if it means putting the item on ebay etc..

@ Rat - I will check to see what the stations were - I thought one of them was Fenchurch! If I have got the other two you need I'm sure we can come to some arrangement - just like playing the real game now isn't it!

hi all,

i have the following cards:

marylebone station
kings cross station
piccadily
whitechapel road
bow st
regent st
pentonville road.

Hope this helps

just got Fenchurch St so all I need now is Liverpool St Station :Hit:

whats the chances of getting that lol zilch

also got doubles of Whitechapel Road and Vine St and Pall Mall

Trabbs said:
@ Rat - I will check to see what the stations were - I thought one of them was Fenchurch! If I have got the other two you need I'm sure we can come to some arrangement - just like playing the real game now isn't it!

Sorry mate, it was fenchurch and marylebone station. As you say Liverpool street would seem unlikely!

Trabbs said:
Sorry mate, it was fenchurch and marylebone station. As you say Liverpool street would seem unlikely!
np m8 ;) alway hope lol but i doubt it :FRIGHT:

great to see the responds!
will update mine once i get back, staying out tonight!

hopefully we will get back something from this company as the price we pay to mcdonalds....is too high, my own personal view!

well looks like another Mcdonalds for lunch today :puke:

Back